Visit Blue Chicago!

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

Seriously, who thinks like this?

Illinois state senator defends Chicago teens' rioting, looting: 'It's a mass protest'

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

One more reason democrats should never be in charge of anything.

They have no clue that they're the problem.

25 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

One more reason democrats should never be in charge of anything.

They have no clue that they're the problem.

Chicago's mayor says the teen hooligans who terrorized the city's motorists and destroyed property need "safe spaces".  I suggest prisons.  They can discuss their woes during time in the yard.  Maybe even join a gang, or if they are in one, they'll have friends already.

17 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Chicago's mayor says the teen hooligans who terrorized the city's motorists and destroyed property need "safe spaces".  I suggest prisons.  They can discuss their woes during time in the yard.  Maybe even join a gang, or if they are in one, they'll have friends already.

Looks like the cops agree, even as some city leadership condemns them, they still do their job.

Sad!

4 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Looks like the cops agree, even as some city leadership condemns them, they still do their job.

Sad!

15 arrests... out of literally hundreds. Then, directly right back out on the street. No bail necessary, woke Soros judge will make sure no charges will stick.  

59 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

It's apparently a problem the good folks in Chicago choose not to fix with their vote.

Fraudulent elections have dire consequences. I believed there’s  enough good people in Chicago to vote in some one that could make a huge difference but the democratic machine has a strong hold on who counts the votes. Just sayin.

11 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Fraudulent elections have dire consequences. I believed there’s  enough good people in Chicago to vote in some one that could make a huge difference but the democratic machine has a strong hold on who counts the votes. Just sayin.

I would like to believe that but I don't. I think the vast majority of respectable, productive people have already left that blue hellhole and moved somewhere else. I sure would have. Same for NYC, etc.     

29 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

I would like to believe that but I don't. I think the vast majority of respectable, productive people have already left that blue hellhole and moved somewhere else. I sure would have. Same for NYC, etc.     

You could be right. I was just trying to be optimistic. They’re screwed! Lol

6 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

Just Googled it - Looks like four stores. 

"Walmart said the stores have not been profitable over the years, claiming to have lost tens of millions of dollars."

Now we’ll hear democrats lamenting the misfortune of the poor inner city downtrodden because the big bad corporations won’t service them.

44 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Now we’ll hear democrats lamenting the misfortune of the poor inner city downtrodden because the big bad corporations won’t service them.

21 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

It won’t stop until law enforcement is allowed to come down hard on these thugs, and that will never be allowed.

Bring in the social workers and violence interrupters.

though I agree with the law enforcement statement…but for starters it’s going to take a structured disciplined home life. I highly doubt that law enforcement will be able to be harsh enough on said criminals….too much red tape….society has taken corporal punishment out of schools…. Soft on crime is the liberal way and pushes conservatives to eventually take matters into their own hands then we are the ones demonized and labeled.

They ll blame their unemployment on no available jobs…..fix your home environment  1st then fix your culture within the community 2nd

7 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

though I agree with the law enforcement statement…but for starters it’s going to take a structured disciplined home life. I highly doubt that law enforcement will be able to be harsh enough on said criminals….too much red tape….society has taken corporal punishment out of schools…. Soft on crime is the liberal way and pushes conservatives to eventually take matters into their own hands then we are the ones demonized and labeled.

They ll blame their unemployment on no available jobs…..fix your home environment  1st then fix your culture within the community 2nd

No doubt a structured home life would be the best but in the absence of that the only way to protect citizens like this young lady that was filming the destruction is to come down hard on these folks.  They can’t win if city leaders truly decide it needs to stop and allow police to do their jobs.  What’s sad is same city leaders want to defund the only resource that can save them.  It worked in NYC but I also understand that was a different time with fewer snowflakes and less wokeness.