Buna 60 vs. Kountze 49/FINAL - Play In Game

• WOSdrummer99 changed the title to Buna 60 vs. Kountze 49/FINAL - Play In Game

Got to see both games this week.  Difference was Buna adjusted from the first time and Kountze didn’t.  Buna kept doubling 5 all night to make someone else beat them.  #10 had me thinking that he was going to carry the load but Buna’s inside was too much in the end.  Does anyone know how much 5 ended up with and what he is averaging on the year? 

38 minutes ago, Johnny Carson said:

Got to see both games this week.  Difference was Buna adjusted from the first time and Kountze didn’t.  Buna kept doubling 5 all night to make someone else beat them.  #10 had me thinking that he was going to carry the load but Buna’s inside was too much in the end.  Does anyone know how much 5 ended up with and what he is averaging on the year? 

Sells finished with 16 points last night. He had 29 Tuesday night.

Connell had 19.

Kountze did well inside the first half. Buna had a 21-18 rebounding edge. Second half, not so much. Buna out rebounded Kountze 22-12. (43-30 for the game)

Both teams did not turn it over much. Kountze had 7, Buna 8.

Kountze was 6/28 from 3 point. Buna 6/18

Buna went 8/16 from FT line. Kountze 10/14

Foul count: Kountze 14, Buna 9

In both games, the better team won.

Kudos to Coach Wilson and the Buna team. They have had their backs against the wall for a couple of weeks now and rose to the occasion. Basically been a playoff game for them the last 6 games.

#15 for Kountze the freshman had his first start I believe for the season.  I thought he did well. Really helped in the first half.  #33 a Junior, played JV last year and is learning the post.  Buna’s size inside took over In the 2nd half.   #22 has the size, but has to get stronger and become a factor inside.  The whole team will work this summer and I am looking forward to see next season.  The season didn’t end like they wanted but it was a growth year for this young team.  

20 hours ago, mfd814 said:

#15 for Kountze the freshman had his first start I believe for the season.  I thought he did well. Really helped in the first half.  #33 a Junior, played JV last year and is learning the post.  Buna’s size inside took over In the 2nd half.   #22 has the size, but has to get stronger and become a factor inside.  The whole team will work this summer and I am looking forward to see next season.  The season didn’t end like they wanted but it was a growth year for this young team.  

Kountze has a incoming freshman that may very well start on varsity next year as well