FBI Searching Pence's Home

Bobcat1

Such a good look to other countries.....

We currently have investigations via special council on the current President, (also as VP under Obama), the previous President, and the previous VP.....

If they went and looked at every living President and VP's home or office, my money is some classified documents would also be discovered. 

This is absolutely the worst DOJ in at least my life time. 

But why is everything about the documents found in all the places biden hid them so secretive and everything found at Mar-a-Lago had to be photo'd and leaked to MSM? Why were bidens lawyers allowed to participate but Trumps were threatened with arrest if they didn't stand down and stay away?

What I believe is going to be offered is Trump/Pence will be asked never run for office again and have Congress stop looking into the biden mafia and in turn we will drop investigation into them.

I hope they tell them to pound sand.

40 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Such a good look to other countries.....

We currently have investigations via special council on the current President, (also as VP under Obama), the previous President, and the previous VP.....

If they went and looked at every living President and VP's home or office, my money is some classified documents would also be discovered. 

This is absolutely the worst DOJ in at least my life time. 

It’s a big ole uniparty, and you (and me) ain’t in it!

This crap is just another distraction to polarize, divide and conquer. And it’s obviously supremely successful, if the rhetoric on this forum is of any, albeit small, indication.

5 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

It’s a big ole uniparty, and you (and me) ain’t in it!

This crap is just another distraction to polarize, divide and conquer. And it’s obviously supremely successful, if the rhetoric on this forum is of any, albeit small, indication.

I do believe a lot of this is like the WWE. They yell, scream and throw tantrums then go behind the screen pour a glass of whiskey and laugh at the rest of us.

47 minutes ago, Eagle11 said:

What I believe is going to be offered is Trump/Pence will be asked never run for office again and have Congress stop looking into the biden mafia and in turn we will drop investigation into them.

I doubt that - Biden said he had classified docs from 1974........1974, I bet be back tracks and said he meant 2014......