Lumberton vs. LaMarque Predictions?..SETXSPORTS WILL BROADCAST THIS GAME!!

KFDM COOP

as far as Nederland imo this year they werent a very good team.

You are correct about that.....

But seriously, that does not discount the fact that Lumberton and PNG are plenty good enough to get to the Region 3 finals this year and Dayton is competing on a State Championship level. Those 3 teams are for real, someone has to lose every week and it could be them, but its going to take a VERY good team to beat any one of the three.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are correct about that.....

But seriously, that does not discount the fact that Lumberton and PNG are plenty good enough to get to the Region 3 finals this year and Dayton is competing on a State Championship level. Those 3 teams are for real, someone has to lose every week and it could be them, but its going to take a VERY good team to beat any one of the three.

Thank you Mr. East you said precisely wut I hav been trying to say for weeks now.

Thank you Mr. East you said precisely wut I hav been trying to say for weeks now.

Buc, no one is denying that Dayton is playing excellent football...read the posts from most Lumberton fans...we're just not going to let you or them try to intimidate us. Like I told you before, don't expect us to roll over and say LM, Dayton, or whoever is going to beat us before we even play the game. If we lose, we lose. We'll give credit where credit is due.

Besides, you picked Nederland to beat us... that shows that you can be wrong sometimes. ;)

I BELIEVE that the Raiders will win.  Score:  Raiders 21 - Cougars 14.

Now, can anyone help me?  Would someone who knows post the offensive and defensive starting lineups for Lumberton.  Thank you.

OFFENSE                                                                  DEFENSE

from reciever to reciever:                 

WR, Jonathon Bell        TE, Cody Evans                      WE, Jonathon Ward      LB, Justin Hare

LT, Hunter Howden      WR, Aaron Credeur                  DT, Mark Murril            C, BJ Belt

LG, Andy Golden          QB, Bryce Dejohn                    DT, Jacob Hanna        S, Travis Wilkerson

C, Kyle Gillam              FB, Aaron Grillo                        SE, Kendall Duvall        S, Jeremy Carter

RG, PJ Hartt                TB, Cody Hussey                    LB, Phil Speight          C, Jonathon Bell

RT John Schmidt                                                    LB, Anthony Beard

I just want congratulate Lumberton on a very good season,My Jag team last year was a whole lot better than the team we have this year,and we played this same team.We had playoff experience and still did not beat LaMarque.They are the defending  4A Champs! You guys,go out there,play mistake-free football,Do not let the hype get to you,and do the job we could not do.Got a lot of respect for LaMarque they are playoff rich,but they can be beat,Good Luck Raiders!!!!   

L-Train, Babyyyy............

Raiders won't ROLL, but they have an agenda...........This is just a step to their goal.........

I have never seen another team with as much respect/teamwork as this one.(And I'm old)

Whatever happens guys, we'll be following ya'll in your fortunes.........

Raiders.............24

LaMarque..........16

NorthBorder, I want to talk to you about your stats...........hehehe :o.........

Guest beards_bro

I know stats don't count for everything but I did see somewhere that LaMarque's QB's touchdown to interception ratio was like 7/9 for this season and completion % wasn't that great either. Not that impressed. Just throwing that out there.

Here is a quote I took from the LaMarque sports website.

"Judging by these numbers and some common opponents it is my prediction that LM will face Waller this season instead of Yates. I could be wrong but it seems to me that the Coogs are turning it up (as usual) in the playoffs, not a good thing for Lumberton who probably won't be able to match up speed-wise. Look for Deuce, and the Defense to have a statement game." 

You gotta love it when people overlook you or underestimate you. I feel better about the L-Trains chances.

Lumberton, lumberton, lumberton.........i am SO enjoying myself reading the posts referring to the game against LaMarque.  I always get a chuckle when the predictions of these games come up.  Remember the game still has to be played and anything can happen and of course the loyal will always say that their team is going to win, yada yada yada.  As an innocent bystander from neither city and someone who is tired of hearing about LaMarque every year would love for the L-Train, or whatever you call yourselves, to beat LaMarque.  This is going to sting a little, IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN THIS YEAR, sorry.  Let me finish.  Having seen both teams play I think both teams are OVERRATED but LaMarque is going to make some BIG plays and Lumberton's mediocre offense is going to get shut down.  How LaMarque beat PNG and Lumberton beat Dayton still amazes me but I guarantee that Lumberton's cinderella season will end this weekend.  Lumberton, dont' let LaMarque make a BIG play and yes, possibly, you guys could beat them.  Let's hope so.

Guest tigersvoice

Lumberton, lumberton, lumberton.........i am SO enjoying myself reading the posts referring to the game against LaMarque.  I always get a chuckle when the predictions of these games come up.  Remember the game still has to be played and anything can happen and of course the loyal will always say that their team is going to win, yada yada yada.  As an innocent bystander from neither city and someone who is tired of hearing about LaMarque every year would love for the L-Train, or whatever you call yourselves, to beat LaMarque.  This is going to sting a little, IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN THIS YEAR, sorry.  Let me finish.  Having seen both teams play I think both teams are OVERRATED but LaMarque is going to make some BIG plays and Lumberton's mediocre offense is going to get shut down.  How LaMarque beat PNG and Lumberton beat Dayton still amazes me but I guarantee that Lumberton's cinderella season will end this weekend.  Lumberton, dont' let LaMarque make a BIG play and yes, possibly, you guys could beat them.  Let's hope so.

I deduce that you are probably from PN-G.  Innocent?  I doubt it.  Both Overated?  Sure, you would think so.  You guarantee Lumberton's demise?  On what credentials?  Just because you saw both teams play this year.  How many times did you see them play?  Did you see either team at or near the end of the season to guage how they are playing now?  Please share some insight with us 7mary3.

wow that was a kind of blunt statement

That sound like you need to see more Teams play!  Well you need to come on down and see your 3rd game at BAYTOWN, STALLWORTH Stadium, Friday Night!  See a college atmosphere explode around you!

I wonder how many players from LM should already be in College by there age? HUM!  Maybe that's why their at the top year end and year out?

That sound like you need to see more Teams play!  Well you need to come on down and see your 3rd game at BAYTOWN, STALLWORTH Stadium, Friday Night!  See a college atmosphere explode around you!

I wonder how many players from LM should already be in College by there age? HUM!  Maybe that's why their at the top year end and year out?

OUCH! :o

So...you have a list of their players ages??

You know that mentality that your players and community has right now???.............they have had that for years...that is the reason they are at the top year in and year out. Look at their players on their website pics, a lot of baby faces in there just like your kids.

i love how lumberton's offense is considered MEDIOCRE, when we have almost 600 more total yards on the offensive side of the ball! yeah, and how is lumberton overrated?