Lumberton vs. LaMarque Predictions?..SETXSPORTS WILL BROADCAST THIS GAME!!

KFDM COOP

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say Lumberton has the easier road in this round{in 224A}  Dickenson beat Lamarque by three touchdowns, three weeks ago and Lamar beat Dickenson by 25 pts last week. Png has their hands full.But don’t count them out. I think  Png would beat Lamarque now.

Lumberton 24  Lamarque 21

GO L-train

Guest beards_bro

Wow you just keep opening your mouth and showing the rest of us that you know nothing about Football.

That's exactly what I was thinking....I guess Co-District Champ PNG isn't a very good team and Nederland isn't either. Whatever! This person obviously doesn't know much about our district either including football too. I would also say that Lumberton is a little better than a "decent" team.........if Dayton is a good team, then so are we.

Guest beards_bro

Prepare like they are a LaMarque team of old, but believe you are still the better team!  This is the winning formula.  I hear alot of talk about past championships and 14 quarterfinal appearences,  I do not know how many of those players will be out there playing friday night, but that is the past.  Also, If tradition accounts for 7 points on the scoreboard, then community support and crowd should also account for points.  This is where Lumberton is second to none this season.  It all starts with believing.  This is something we have done all season.  We lay the foundation with believing we can do anything.  Then we build upon it with hard work and dedication.  Then we starve ourselves to the point  that we are so hungry we will do anything to survive another week.  And all this comes to affirmation on friday nights.  Make no mistake LaMarque... It will not be fear you see in our eyes, but FIRE

Turn It Loose Raiders!!!!

Great post....couldn't have said it any better myself.

That's exactly what I was thinking....I guess Co-District Champ PNG isn't a very good team and Nederland isn't either. Whatever! This person obviously doesn't know much about our district either including football too. I would also say that Lumberton is a little better than a "decent" team.........if Dayton is a good team, then so are we.

You'll must still be on that stuff about Lumberton is better than Dayton. Dont get me wrong I do hope Lumberton wins this week and next so that you'll can play Dayton and we can settle this discussion. For you to say how good you think Lumberton or Dayton is means nothing seeing as you are on the inside looking out.

as far as Nederland imo this year they werent a very good team.

Guest beards_bro

You'll must still be on that stuff about Lumberton is better than Dayton. Dont get me wrong I do hope Lumberton wins this week and next so that you'll can play Dayton and we can settle this discussion. For you to say how good you think Lumberton or Dayton is means nothing seeing as you are on the inside looking out.

What? "As you are on the inside looking out"? A lot of your posts don't make any sense at all. What are you about 12 years old or something. I do know one thing, you must be a bitter, jealous dayton fan as you have been hating on Lumberton every little chance you get...even if what you say doesn't make any sense. Don't hate the playa, hate tha game. Don't hate on tha "Train just because they beat the broncs. These things happen, you know. Hey, guess what son...this discussion has already been settled in week 1 of district....did you forget so soon what happened or do I need to refresh your memory? As far as Nederland goes....they did still finish with a 7-3 record which is pretty good. All 3 of their losses came to playoff teams.

Guest beards_bro

What? "As you are on the inside looking out"? A lot of your posts don't make any sense at all. What are you about 12 years old or something. I do know one thing, you must be a bitter, jealous dayton fan as you have been hating on Lumberton every little chance you get...even if what you say doesn't make any sense. Don't hate the playa, hate tha game. Don't hate on tha "Train just because they beat the broncs. These things happen, you know. Hey, guess what son...this discussion has already been settled in week 1 of district....did you forget so soon what happened or do I need to refresh your memory? As far as Nederland goes....they did still finish with a 7-3 record which is pretty good. All 3 of their losses came to playoff teams.

Interesting Stats through 11 games:

Points    Avg Rush            Avg Pass                Total

Offense:                  Scored    Att  Yards        Att    Comp  Yards      Yards

Lumberton:                33        38      242        7        15      107      349

La Margue:                24        30      115        13      25      176      291

Defense                  Allowed                 

Lumberton:              12          31      119        9        21      113        232

La Margue:              16          35      176        9        19      121      297

That's why we know we can play with La Margue. 

Lets tee it up!!!!

Let me put it in terms a little easier for your simple mind to comprehend. For you to say you think your own team or the team you have followed all year is going to win means nothing because your always going to say you think their gonna win its your team y would you not?

Interesting Stats through 11 games:

Points     Avg Rush             Avg Pass                 Total

Offense:                  Scored    Att   Yards        Att    Comp   Yards      Yards

Lumberton:                33         38      242         7        15       107       349

La Margue:                24         30      115         13       25       176       291

Defense                  Allowed                   

Lumberton:               12          31       119         9        21      113        232

La Margue:               16          35       176         9        19       121       297

That's why we know we can play with La Margue. 

Lets tee it up!!!!

It's already been said but....LM won a State Semifinal game last year with only 70 or so yds of offense. I hope lumberton wins....but don't be fooled by the numbers.

Guest tigersvoice

I BELIEVE that the Raiders will win.  Score:  Raiders 21 - Cougars 14.

Now, can anyone help me?  Would someone who knows post the offensive and defensive starting lineups for Lumberton.  Thank you.

The Raiders spirit and pride is worth 7 points alone right now.  With Credeur's attention to detail and Lumberton's taste of playoff victory, I've got to go wit h Lumberton.  This will be my 3rd time to see the L-train this year and I don't believe it will be the last.

Lumberton-28

LaMarque-14