Lumberton vs. LaMarque Predictions?..SETXSPORTS WILL BROADCAST THIS GAME!!

KFDM COOP

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maverick24

Another Animal gets run over by the L-TRAIN!!! we have had Bears, Panthers,Jaugars,Pirates,Bulldogs,BRONCOS and Golden Eagles Next are the Coogs. Just remember Raidernation has ended some other teams streaks this year (Broncos district run, Ned playoff run) We look forward to this game Bring on the Coogs.

Raidernation 28

Kitty Cats    14

Another Animal gets run over by the L-TRAIN!!! we have had Bears, Panthers,Jaugars,Pirates,Bulldogs,BRONCOS and Golden Eagles Next are the Coogs. Just remember Raidernation has ended some other teams streaks this year (Broncos district run, Ned playoff run) We look forward to this game Bring on the Coogs.

Raidernation 28

Kitty Cats    14

I have not seen LaMarque play since week 0 so its tough to judge relative talent. I dont think LaMarque is anywhere NEAR the team they have been in the past and Lumbertons team is just innocent yet talented and determined enough to not let the hype get to them. I think this year LaMarque is more smoke and mirrors than a legitimately good team. They have been hammered 43-22 recently by a Dickinson team that is now getting ready for basketball season after being thrashed last night by Lamar Consolidated. If Lumberton lets the hype get to them they will fall to a team that is no better than they are..... If they dont, they will win this one by a couple of touchdowns. I like Mavericks score, it sounds realistic to me. Please dont let the pomp and circumstance determine the outcome Raiders. These guys are human, cut them they bleed, they can be shut down just like anyone else. JUst play focused, agressive football and you should not have any trouble winning this game. Like I said before, if the LaMarque posters find this they are going to start giving you the smug, chest thumping, sabre rattling act. Dont buy it, they are just another football team this year, nothing special.  

Raidernation 28

Kitty Cats    14

just how exactly did yall end daytons district run seeing how there was a three way tie and if yall didnt change the rules the day of the png game by the point spread we would be district champs

Raidernation 28

Kitty Cats    14

I really hope this is true.  Don't let the fact that LM is having a bit of a down year fool ya'll though.  They're going to be the best team ya'll have played so far (probably by quite a bit).  They know how to make it to the playoffs, and they know how to win once they get there.  It's easy to throw these scores around, and to say that if lumberton plays their game that they'll win, but i still think it's gonna take more than that.  Lumberton is going to have to be their best, and maybe then some.  I wish ya'll all the luck in the world, and i hope ya'll win by 100. 

Well here are a couple of things for you to think about:

1. if you look at the History books, You will see that Lamarque has had alot of playoff appearances, BUT you will also see they have not made it to the State Championship every year. With that being said that means a team has beaten them, which menas they ARE beatable.

2. Another thing you will see is that the Raiders have never made the playoffs and are not really aware of LaMarques accomplishments. This can be a positive to keep the Raiders from being psyched out before the game. I hope all of the parents will keep their kids (if they are players) off of the computer this week. Keep them away from the Hype!! Let us FANS talk trash this week, players just stay focused on the objective BEATING Lamarque!! The Raider CAN win this game!! They are playing good ball right now, not real flashy, but they do what they are suppose to. I predict the Raiders to win this game!! I am not going to predict a score because I am always off.