Lumberton vs. LaMarque Predictions?..SETXSPORTS WILL BROADCAST THIS GAME!!

KFDM COOP

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lumberton, lumberton, lumberton.........i am SO enjoying myself reading the posts referring to the game against LaMarque.  I always get a chuckle when the predictions of these games come up.  Remember the game still has to be played and anything can happen and of course the loyal will always say that their team is going to win, yada yada yada.  As an innocent bystander from neither city and someone who is tired of hearing about LaMarque every year would love for the L-Train, or whatever you call yourselves, to beat LaMarque.  This is going to sting a little, IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN THIS YEAR, sorry.  Let me finish.  Having seen both teams play I think both teams are OVERRATED but LaMarque is going to make some BIG plays and Lumberton's mediocre offense is going to get shut down.  How LaMarque beat PNG and Lumberton beat Dayton still amazes me but I guarantee that Lumberton's cinderella season will end this weekend.  Lumberton, dont' let LaMarque make a BIG play and yes, possibly, you guys could beat them.  Let's hope so.

On any given night..... Yeah I know thats cliched but it's true.  If Lumberton plays mistake free, If Lumberton doesn't give up too many big plays,  If the defense can get to the QB,  If LaMarque over looks the L-Train,  if and if and if.  If ifs and buts were fruits and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas.  The L-Train is just gonna come to play football and let the chips (or ifs) fall where they may.  No excuses, no regrets just leaving it all on the field at B-town.  I'm ready!  Are you, Coog fans?

I deduce that you are probably from PN-G.  Innocent?  I doubt it.  Both Overated?  Sure, you would think so.  You guarantee Lumberton's demise?  On what credentials?  Just because you saw both teams play this year.  How many times did you see them play?  Did you see either team at or near the end of the season to guage how they are playing now?   Please share some insight with us 7mary3.

Lol, no I'm not from PNG, but I will say PNG does have one of the top fan bases in high school football, they are loud and they bring the whole town everywhere they play, fans to mock, that's a whole'nother topic.  Ok first, Lumberton beats Dayton, that's it!  Dayton is the ONLY team that Lumberton has played all year worth a hoot and congrats.  Just like any GOOD football program, adjustments are made throughout the season and I GUARANTEE you Lumberton couldn't score a touchdown on Dayton's defense right now.  Lumberton hasn't made that adjustment, you with me, should I talk slower.  Lumberton is the same team that barely got by LCM.  Lumberton beat Smiley, c'mon lol, Smiley has one of the worst football programs in inner-city Houston.  Now don't get me wrong, I would love for Lumberton to beat LaMarque, that would be GREAT! but Lumberton is fixing to get a taste of what WOS, Dayton, PNG, Texas City, Bay City have to play against every year in the playoffs.  It's called the next level, GOOD LUCK.

We will just have to see what that level is .... it just might be leveled!

Lumberton will do the same thing to Dayton that we done before keep the ball away from them as much as possible ...... called ground and pound!

lookin ahead to next year already??? they might not be in your district. it would be good for lumberton to play them in the pre-season instead of lowly 3a teams and pitiful 4a's.....wait....you meant this year??? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH....that won't be happening.

Lol, no I'm not from PNG, but I will say PNG does have one of the top fan bases in high school football, they are loud and they bring the whole town everywhere they play, fans to mock, that's a whole'nother topic.  Ok first, Lumberton beats Dayton, that's it!  Dayton is the ONLY team that Lumberton has played all year worth a hoot and congrats.  Just like any GOOD football program, adjustments are made throughout the season and I GUARANTEE you Lumberton couldn't score a touchdown on Dayton's defense right now.  Lumberton hasn't made that adjustment, you with me, should I talk slower.  Lumberton is the same team that barely got by LCM.  Lumberton beat Smiley, c'mon lol, Smiley has one of the worst football programs in inner-city Houston.  Now don't get me wrong, I would love for Lumberton to beat LaMarque, that would be GREAT! but Lumberton is fixing to get a taste of what WOS, Dayton, PNG, Texas City, Bay City have to play against every year in the playoffs.  It's called the next level, GOOD LUCK.

I love that...same Lumberton team that got by LCM!!  Same Lumberton team that beat Nederland by 26 the next week?  Or the same Lumberton team that beat Smiley the week after that by 28?  I do not know I am confused. So, is PNG the same team because the beat Vidor by 7?  Is Lumberton suppose to never play a close game?  LaMarque has had a hand-full of close games this year.  Why can not Lumberton score a touchdown on Dayton again?   Daytons defense has not changed all season.  They have been tough to score on since week 0.  The changes that they have made on offense is the reason they are playing so good right now. 

I love that...same Lumberton team that got by LCM!!  Same Lumberton team that beat Nederland by 26 the next week?  Or the same Lumberton team that beat Smiley the week after that by 28?  I do not know I am confused. So, is PNG the same team because the beat Vidor by 7?  Is Lumberton suppose to never play a close game?  LaMarque has had a hand-full of close games this year.  Why can not Lumberton score a touchdown on Dayton again?   Daytons defense has not changed all season.  They have been tough to score on since week 0.  The changes that they have made on offense is the reason they are playing so good right now. 

Oh my lil'grasshopper, you are so missing the big picture.  Congrats on the great cinderella season but it will end tonight in Baytown.  When year in and year out certain GOOD football programs face the same GOOD football programs they reach a certain level of play, seen it a thousand times.  I've seen all the teams play this year in Lumberton's district and the greater Beaumont area.  The only team, and I say ONLY team, that has raised their level of play from good to great is Dayton.  By the way the info received was that Dayton did change both offense and defense strategies by playing their kids both ways, interesting.  By the way congrats on the big playoff win against Smiley, lol, man them guys get beat by 3 or 4 touchdowns about every other game, read my previous post, they have one of the worst football programs in inner-city Houston.  You guys will play a team capable of playing at that level tonight.  Anyway, i'm bored with this post.  Good luck tonight.  I just call it like I see'em.

Guest beards_bro

So...you have a list of their players ages??

You know that mentality that your players and community has right now???.............they have had that for years...that is the reason they are at the top year in and year out. Look at their players on their website pics, a lot of baby faces in there just like your kids.

So, we have another Dayton " RAIDER HATER " in the house. Is this the same Dayton fan that I seen on the Coogsports.net website yesterday posting negative comments about the Raiders. I'm sure it is as your name is the same...the "Dayton" screen name says it all. You know that Dayton fans are bitter and still reeling from the L-Town loss when they have to go over to other teams websites anhd talk trash about us. Then they come back over here and run their mouths some more. Like this individual here...the other Dayton fans will go out of their way to take up for other teams and their fans like the Coogs just to get a chance to talk down on Lumberton.

Guest beards_bro

i would think more along the lines of their cocky

Hey Buc......So you're a disgruntled fan of which team that the "Train" put a beat down on this year? It's obvious that there has to be a reason why EVERY single statement that I've seen you make about Lumberton on this website is negative. You have nothing but bad things to say. So what is it? Why are you such a " RAIDER HATER "? Did you once go to school here at Lumberton and get picked on by the other kids all of the time or did maybe your team get beat down by the Raiders this year and you are still upset about it all. I'm just curious? I see your screen name says Bucof2010 which would lead me to believe that you may be a student or kid from East Chambers? If so, are you just upset that your team is already out of the playoffs sitting at home and you're just bored so you wanted to come on here and talk trash about L-Town in particular. I haven't seen you post any negative comments about any other team except Lumberton, why is that? If you are a youngster aren't you a little to young to be coming on here running your mouth to the big boys?

You're saying in lumberton they quit delivering the sports page because ya'll weren't making the playoffs in years past?   ;D   I guarantee you every kid on lumberton's squad knows exactly who LM is, and what they've done in the past.  The thing that you guys have going for ya'll is that you've got nothing to lose.  History was made when lumberton made the playoffs, and again when they won their first playoff game.  This season is a success for them by anyone's standards, so the pressure will be off a little bit.  Hopefully this will relax them enough to go out there and play their game.  Who knows, anything can happen.  

I guarantee you there were fans in the stands last night that had no clue who LM was.  They were asking us Nederland fans "where are they from? are they good? Where is Lamarque at?".  Seriously, I thought they were joking.  They weren't. 

Hey Buc......So you're a disgruntled fan of which team that the "Train" put a beat down on this year? It's obvious that there has to be a reason why EVERY single statement that I've seen you make about Lumberton on this website is negative. You have nothing but bad things to say. So what is it? Why are you such a " RAIDER HATER "? Did you once go to school here at Lumberton and get picked on by the other kids all of the time or did maybe your team get beat down by the Raiders this year and you are still upset about it all. I'm just curious? I see your screen name says Bucof2010 which would lead me to believe that you may be a student or kid from East Chambers? If so, are you just upset that your team is already out of the playoffs sitting at home and you're just bored so you wanted to come on here and talk trash about L-Town in particular. I haven't seen you post any negative comments about any other team except Lumberton, why is that? If you are a youngster aren't you a little to young to be coming on here running your mouth to the big boys?

do u think ur a big shot now since lumberton is doing well? yes i am from e.c. and yes we are sitting at home after the first round. and i bet u wouldnt talk such a big game about im a little to young to b running with the big boys if u were standing with me face to face. how can u talk about the big boys when ur popping off on the internet?

do u think ur a big shot now since lumberton is doing well? yes i am from e.c. and yes we are sitting at home after the first round. and i bet u wouldnt talk such a big game about im a little to young to b running with the big boys if u were standing with me face to face. how can u talk about the big boys when ur popping off on the internet?

I repeat to yet another........it's best to keep your mouth shut and let people THINK you're and idiot, than speak and remove ALL doubt!

Why is it that some just can't allow others to enjoy their success while their teams have failed.

I for one am very disapointed that Silsbee isn't in the playoffs, I congratulate those who are and have chosen Lumberton to follow to the end......go Raiders......keep it rolling, with success there will always be haters!