WO-S vs. #1 Giddings Predictions?/GAME TIME CHANGE

KFDM COOP

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if giddings does not have brock then wos should win by at least 3 touchdowns. i believe our offense will be just fine if they stay focused. but no matter how good you are if you make lots of mistakes you will not win. plus if wos is ahead by half then they should win since they are a very tough 2nd half team. i have to say wos is one of the best adjusting team i have seen of any team out there.

35-14 wos wins

Well, I think that regardless if brock plays or not...WO-S will pull out a "W".  Sure, it might be a little easier if he is hurt, but I will believe that he is hurt on Friday night when I don't see him on the field.  If he is hurt, I hope that it isn't bad because he petitioned to play this season when he should have gone to college...either way...our Mustangs will do what they have been doing...adjusting to each team (usually at halftime) and if it is a win by +1 or +99...a win is a win.

Guest Wos Grad 2000

What concerns me is Giddings Defense. They are stout! I saw where Caldwell averges 40 points a game and they were only able to put a 7 on the board.

I went to the game friday, and was not very impressed at all. Their backup QB was ejected for fighting in the 4th quarter. Sealy could have easily won the game by at least 3 td's but their offense lacked a few plays that would have put them on top. Two of their drives ended in field goals, one field goal was missed. They also crossed the giddings 40 yard line 3 times and went away with nothing. The sealy defense played lights out all night the only reason giddings even scored was good field position due to fumbles. The sealy defense made giddings fumble at least 3 or 4 times and when fitzhenry was in the game they hit him every play no matter what so if WO-S plays good we should come away with the win. It is totally up to them to block hard and pursue with a vengeance and take this team out of the picture! ;D ;D

Amen to that.  

With or without old brock...the Mustangs will do what it takes!  It might be a closer game (DUH!!! ::)) but regardless, the Mustangs will grind this one out.  

This late in the season and your QB is ejected for fighting...DISCIPLINE seems lacking...DISCIPLINE is a must and something that WO-S possesses...it just might be what wins the game!!! ;)

As far as the passing game, I think that if we are forced to use it, we'll be okay.  We have some decent receivers who have had a little practice.  Seems that Hypo isn't overthrowing them any more. ;D

Guest Wos Grad 2000

Lord i hope your right but we can't wait until the 2nd half to start playing like we have so many times this year against a team like Giddings or anybody else left in the postseason.

I've made up my mind that I'm going to the Katy game. Only problem, I can't find date and location for it. Can someone help me out?

Oh yeah, I hope Giddings loses this one big and gets a dose of reality. They're solid, but they're not this high and mighty, invincible team everyone thinks they are.

"I wouldn't give two (___)s for a man who lost and laughed." - General George S. Patton

This is from 3a down low. lets make it happen stangs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder