WO-S vs. #1 Giddings Predictions?/GAME TIME CHANGE

KFDM COOP

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offense was terrible in the first half. I just got back from the game and if we keep playing bad in the first half it's over next week. >:(

WOS ran 18 plays in the first half, scored 2 TD's and I read the offense was terrible?????????? Some folks just don't have a clue !!!

WOS ran 18 plays in the first half, scored 2 TD's and I read the offense was terrible?????????? Some folks just don't have a clue !!!

Offense wasn't "terrible," just lackluster in the first half. I didn't get throwing a WR pass when you're running it down their throats. It ended in an INT.

run only 18 plays in a half and score 2 tds-- and still ya'll btchin aout the offense and play callin- come on guys be thankfull and give the guy his due-- he just continually proves u wrong e-time u get on his case -- the man is good at getting the ball into the hands of the people that can make palys for ya'll -- and u guys cut no slack -- that offense has grown into a pretty good team -- and the defense is getting better -- seems to me like they work pretty good together - doing the things necessary to win -- if the d is having a hard time stopping some-1 - they go to the running game to keep the other O off the field --looks like a staff that knows how to put a total game plan together to me -- but then what do i know i just an old man -- lol-- all ya'll the big time football coaches lol--have a nice saturday with the pewee league

The defense is spectacular. The offense is playing well. What is wrong with pointing out that the offense was a little lackluster in the first half? Get over it. It's the truth. The only time we threw the ball past the line of scrimmage was a pass by the WR that was picked off. So we're spoiled.

We scored two TDs in the first half and five in the second half.

There is no doubt that the second half belongs to us, especially on defense. It does seem like it takes us a little time to adjust and get it in gear, but when we do, look out. Hypolite played really well, as did freshman Reggie Garrett, at QB.

Actually, second-half playcalling was really good - especially the slant for a TD. I always find myself begging for us to run a slant, but we rarely, rarely do. I think it would turn out the same way enough to be rewarding.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami