WO-S vs. #1 Giddings Predictions?/GAME TIME CHANGE

KFDM COOP

There is one thing that would make us WOS fans very happy......talk with your helmet, not your mouth Mustangs. Go give these trash talkers something to cry about. I was at the Giddings/Sealy game. No one hit Giddings hard. I didnt see any of those "ooohhh" hits. Lets be the most physical team out there. DO NOT GET SUCKED IN TO THEIR LACK OF DISCIPLINE!! Let them look like idiots. Keep your cool and beat them with your helmets. Lets play with class and dignity. LAY THE HAT!!!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is one thing that would make us WOS fans very happy......talk with your helmet, not your mouth Mustangs. Go give these trash talkers something to cry about. I was at the Giddings/Sealy game. No one hit Giddings hard. I didnt see any of those "ooohhh" hits. Lets be the most physical team out there. DO NOT GET SUCKED IN TO THEIR LACK OF DISCIPLINE!! Let them look like idiots. Keep your cool and beat them with your helmets. Lets play with class and dignity. LAY THE HAT!!!

SMASH MOUTH FOOTBALL THATS WHAT IM TALKN ABOUT!!!!! ILL BE THERE 2MORROW 2 SUPPORT THE STANGS!!!!!