Beaumont United 69 Beaumont West Brook 49/FINAL

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Beaumont United 69 Beaumont West Brook 49/FINAL

So did I have the closes prediction score??

Two points off of both

My prediction                                  Actual score

BU 67                                                BU 69

WB 51                                               WB 49

Again, this team has a knack for holding teams to lows in points.  The first meeting, Brook was held to their season low.  This game, they were held one point shy of their season low in points.  The defense of this BU team is impressive. 

But I will say this.  Brook has some ballers, some nice length.  That Simmons kid is VERY nice!  And people better watch out for this freshmen Garrett.  He’s gonna be a MAJOR problem the next few years.  Very interested to see how THAT kid develops!  

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Again, this team has a knack for holding teams to lows in points.  The first meeting, Brook was held to their season low.  This game, they were held one point shy of their season low in points.  The defense of this BU team is impressive. 

But I will say this.  Brook has some ballers, some nice length.  That Simmons kid is VERY nice!  And people better watch out for this freshmen Garrett.  He’s gonna be a MAJOR problem the next few years.  Very interested to see how THAT kid develops!  

Don't forget what I told you last evening. 💪🏾✊🏾

A certain coach in this district.  ‘Y’all playing the big boys this year.  Not gonna be easy.’  

BU beats that team by about 20. The same coach. ‘Y’all gotta play us at our place next round of district.  Gonna beat y’all there’. 

See how the needle moves constantly when it comes to BU basketball?  The same Coach’s team team just got upset by a team that BARELY won 5 games on the season.  Smh.  

Anyway, on the the next game Saturday.

5 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

A certain coach in this district.  ‘Y’all playing the big boys this year.  Not gonna be easy.’  

BU beats that team by about 20. The same coach. ‘Y’all gotta play us at our place next round of district.  Gonna beat y’all there’. 

See how the needle moves constantly when it comes to BU basketball?  The same Coach’s team team just got upset by a team that BARELY won 5 games on the season.  Smh.  

Anyway, on the the next game Saturday.

Church Mice quiet....Sat near the Person who put the move up in motion.

Its not funny when the Rabbit has the Gun 5A or 6A...

On 1/12/2023 at 8:46 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

I played football with his dad and graduated with him. The kid is legit just like his dad, very athletic. I’ve been trying to lure him to BH, but it’s not working.😂