Wokeism Comes to the Forum

Hagar

A Simple “Tongue in cheek” comment got attack.  So wokism raises its ugly head in SETX.  No wonder comedy is a dying art form.  I won’t go into a rebuttal, for some fellow posters replied already.  I will be happy to point out that the self-righteous folks who condemned the Locked thread never bothered to post a thread with the appropriate wishes.

Well my, my, my, why am I not surprised.

16 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

If you’re referring to me locking the Merry Christmas thread, you’re reaching. 

It turned into anything but wishing others a Merry Christmas. 

Not you personally, the fact that you were forced to do so.  Topic said, “MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL”.  The “(gulp)” prior to “dreaded liberals”, was surely enough to show it was tongue in cheek, at least to anyone with one iota of reading comprehension.  Sad we’re to the point that a slight humorous jab is found offensive.  So no, not at you Bobcat1.  My only comment, “Round up the usual suspects”.

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

A Simple “Tongue in cheek” comment got attack.  So wokism raises its ugly head in SETX.  No wonder comedy is a dying art form.  I won’t go into a rebuttal, for some fellow posters replied already.  I will be happy to point out that the self-righteous folks who condemned the Locked thread never bothered to post a thread with the appropriate wishes.

Well my, my, my, why am I not surprised.

You gotta get more politically correct ....😂🤣

12 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You gotta get more politically correct ....😂🤣

I thought PC was bad.  It made me a Trump supporter so you can imagine what Wokism has done.  The fact that it’s being embraced by so many sends my value meter into an insane spin.  It’s equivalent to a college chic dressing up in a vagina costume and condemning Trump for being crazy.

So here’s the big question.  On 12:01 (00:01 military time) the morning of Jan 1st, will Biden know what year it is?  Will his staff?  Anyone in the White House other than a few Secret Service Agents?  Pari-Mutual wagering will begin at Noon today.  Win, Place or Show, Yes to any.  Trifecta wagering, Get correct answer on all possibilities.  Based on the voting and activities of the people, Caesar’s Palace will get rich on this betting.  😂😂😂👽👽👽😂😂😂