17-5A District Play, Tuesday Dec. 20/Post updates here

10 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Wait.  Them dudes only scored 27 points the whole game?  🤦🏾🤦🏾

Hell it was 64 pts combined in the game. I'll go back and watch later, it's college football bowl season, I forgot Memorial even played today. 

17 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Hell it was 64 pts combined in the game. I'll go back and watch later, it's college football bowl season, I forgot Memorial even played today. 

Watched this last night on Texan Live. As the score would suggest there was good defense, but both teams were shooting terrible. Felt like I was watching a pick up game after school. BH has to play a lot better they just looked like the were going through the motions and terrible at the line. #17 in the state not last night.

18 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Watched this last night on Texan Live. As the score would suggest there was good defense, but both teams were shooting terrible. Felt like I was watching a pick up game after school. BH has to play a lot better they just looked like the were going through the motions and terrible at the line. #17 in the state not last night.

I got thru one half and turned it off. 

Wow! I haven't followed PAM too much this year but I was surprised that BH scored so low too. Early this summer I predicted BH would run away with the district, not a good start of district. Sure its one game, but I also thought GCM could be back to back district champs. They have about 5 returning varsity players from last year. Then here goes SOS again, another PG leave GCM headed to Crosby (2 years in a row). With PJ and Sean departure I didn't expect a whole lot from Crosby, but always expect a tough opponent in Crosby

District predictions:

BH, GCM, Crosby, PAM