Playoffs Week-2: Frisco Wakeland vs Port Arthur Memorial Predictions

Who wins   

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Port Arthur Memorial
    • Frisco Wakeland

1 minute ago, BestDad24/7 said:

Just glad to be moving to next round.

Yessir. I can only speak for me but going at least 3 rounds deep the first 2 years in 5A kinda gets you spoiled, the last 4 years were humbling and honestly shouldn't have happened other than 2019 (2021 is debatable with Sanders getting injured)

4 minutes ago, BestDad24/7 said:

Go back and look at the video.. and see how many targets your 6’4 WR had against #6 and it was locked.. LOL!! That’s why they had to put him in motion away for #6, and did I mention he played both ways.. GET ON!!

He had a PI and holding call…. Bruh. But it’s all good. Kid can cover  6’0 and under wr’s no problem. Geez get control of yourself lol and did mention he’s a great rb??? Don’t use the excuse he go both ways cause the PI happened first possession MN had

1 minute ago, aledoalumni said:

What is the feeling going into this game? Excited? Nervous? Confident? Worried?

Me personally I'm nervous every playoff game. 

Long as we don't turn the ball over im confident we'll win. 

20 hours ago, aledoalumni said:

What is the feeling going into this game? Excited? Nervous? Confident? Worried?

more confident than last week. any given Friday, BUT it seems like Frisco "snuck" who they were playing. Last week, MN was a battle tested team, but unfortunately was pass heavy and when they tried to run, it was a no go. Last week score was not an indication that PAM didn't show up. if you break the game up, they were able to make second half adjustments. MN scored a garbage TD mixed with luck in the final min. they played 2-3 scores behind PAM the second half. the question should be with this PAM squad is what coaches are gonna show up. this team is built to go at least 4rds. Morgan and the others did well and for a change didn't over think it minus 1-3 plays last week. if they keep it simple, take the points or play for field position, and go with what works. every team from here on out gonna respect PAM wr's, especially Goode. RUN THE BALL and screens until they come up and then torch them. this has been one of the more balanced teams since the 2011 team that went 5rds.