Bellville (27) vs West Orange-Stark (20) - FINAL

jdawg03

First time I had a chance to see WOS play this year. No wonder they didn't beat a team with a winning record this year! Bad tackling, penalties, lack of discipline, dropped balls, poor execusion in cruitial moments. Did not look like a WOS team!  Far cry from the the teams that has went four rounds deep for the last eleven years! Hard to believe it only took one year!!

8 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

This ain't WOS Football!!! I DO NOT WANT to see another season like this one! To all administration DO SOMETHING!

Ma'am...they aren't going to fire a coach that made the playoffs. West Orange-Stark is a school with a football team, not a football team with a school.

Just now, oldschool2 said:

Y’all just played a #1 within 7.  In district, Silsbee and HF both won their playoff games big tonight.  They’re pretty good.  Not sure about why Jasper lost but they have lots of talent too.

Quit whining.  Good season.

Finished 5-6,far from a good season 

1 minute ago, ladybug33 said:

I don't think he understand WOS football! I think players have to believe in their coach that got lost during the season

I wouldn’t be upset if we hired a coach from somewhere else and this was the end result…this guy has been here for 6+ years…he knows or should know WOS football