Newton vs New Waverly

purpleeagle

A win by NW would mean a three way tie for first place.

A win by Newton would mean 

1st. Newton vs Hughes Spring.    
2nd. Hemphill vs Waskom.     
3rd.  New Waverly vs Daingerfield or Gilmer Harmony   
4th. Anderson Shiro vs Daingerfield or Gilmer Harmony 

Daingerfield plays Gilmer Harmony nov 4 for 1st and 2nd place.

3 hours ago, purpleeagle said:

A win by NW would mean a three way tie for first place.

A win by Newton would mean 

1st. Newton vs Hughes Spring.    
2nd. Hemphill vs Waskom.     
3rd.  New Waverly vs Daingerfield or Gilmer Harmony   
4th. Anderson Shiro vs Daingerfield or Gilmer Harmony 

Daingerfield plays Gilmer Harmony nov 4 for 1st and 2nd place.

Newton will beat NW and be district champs.

Dangerfield, Waskom, Harmony all have there own strengths. I don’t see any benefit picking one over the other to play. There pretty close to equals. Will be interesting to see how are district matches up with them this year. Hopefully Hemphill and New Waverly can pull there Weight and get first round wins.

5 hours ago, H-STING said:

Newton will beat NW and be district champs.

Dangerfield, Waskom, Harmony all have there own strengths. I don’t see any benefit picking one over the other to play. There pretty close to equals. Will be interesting to see how are district matches up with them this year. Hopefully Hemphill and New Waverly can pull there Weight and get first round wins.

There is no possible way that NW will beat DF. DF is in a different solar system than Harmony and Waskom. DF will beat Harmony by any score they choose. Likely to have 40+ by half. 

DF and Newton are on a collision course. 

4 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

There is no possible way that NW will beat DF. DF is in a different solar system than Harmony and Waskom. DF will beat Harmony by any score they choose. Likely to have 40+ by half. 

DF and Newton are on a collision course. 

NW and DF will never meet in the playoffs this year unless DF looses to Harmony. I agree DF will beat Harmony. Then DF will be in Newtons bracket and lose to Newton in the Regionals before Quarter Finals. By the way I never said NW could beat DF, but I will say Newton can. I’ll also be watching to see that 40 points by halftime against Harmony. Because I didn’t see anything close to that on the DF Waskom game at half.

7 hours ago, H-STING said:

NW and DF will never meet in the playoffs this year unless DF looses to Harmony. I agree DF will beat Harmony. Then DF will be in Newtons bracket and lose to Newton in the Regionals before Quarter Finals. By the way I never said NW could beat DF, but I will say Newton can. I’ll also be watching to see that 40 points by halftime against Harmony. Because I didn’t see anything close to that on the DF Waskom game at half.

Understood, I am told that the Waskom game included a heavy rain for the entirety of the game that slowed the game down. Newton can definitely beat DF but none of the others can. Newton is the overwhelming favorite in the region and everyone else is playing for table scraps. 

***But, DF will play "until" they meet Newton.