Illinois Law All About the Criminal

Hagar

Illinois, arguably the most politically corrupt State in the Union, has added “crazy” to it’s reputation.  A new Law called SAFE-T (Safety, Accountability, Fairness and Equity - Today, Act —— just that name implies stupidity) ends cash bail, loosens how Flight Risk is determined, and if wearing a monitoring device, gives the criminal 48 hours head start before the Law can pursue.  Even a cursory knowledge of this Act screams, “What in the heck is going on?”

Tell you what, based on what I’ve posted, if anyone thinks this is a good idea, please post your agreement with it and explain why.  Conservatives?  Liberals?  Independents?  Anyone.  I’d love to know how anyone could think this is good.  That would perhaps explain how the Illinois State lawmakers came up with this 🐂💩.  And yes readers, that’s what it is, and the nicest descriptive term I can use to describe it.

This is the hidden content, please

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

There will always be liberal idiots, the problem is the folks that keep electing them.

Who, in their right mind, could possibly think this will turn out well?

Can anyone on the left explain to me the merits of this legislation?

If you get an intelligent response please make sure I see it.  Yes indeed, Who, in their right mind, could possibly think this will turn out well?