2022 World Series - Astros vs Phillies

Who wins?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

Question from long time player fan.  Pitch Philly picture threw to Vazquez I believe.  He swung & fouled it off, but it would’ve probably hit him.  Question is - If batter swings & makes no contact & pitch does hit him, is it a strike or does he get the base?

I’d bet a strike but I don’t ever remember seeing it happen before.

Strike

12 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

It's my duty as a Rangers fan to always root against that other Texas team. 😎

I’m a Ranger fan also, I do pull for Houston too unless they playing each other!Its getting hard though,Texas is like the Astros used to be…like they don’t even want to win.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2022 at 1:54 PM, PhatMack19 said:

I like it. Now just need to do something about that DH spot. I've heard rumors about Nimmo and Conforto. Market value for them on Spottrac is pretty high. I would prefer Nimmo out of the two if they are going to do that. I like the idea of bringing Yuli back for 5-7 million. Something about that man in the playoffs and he's a big part of the culture. Abreu and Yuli could be the 1B/DH option on most days. You could put Yordan as DH and play Myers in the OF on some other days. We shall see what they do, but I do think they sign Nimmo, Conforto, Brantley, or Yuli for a positional/DH spot. 

3 hours ago, rupert3 said:

Verlander to the Mets.  Oh well.

86 mil for 2 years

Just glad I got to see him SO 11 in Alcs gm1

For someone wanting to be in the big apple with all that money, fame, and a supermodel wife. This could be a bad decision. Mets can't keep pitchers healthy. Bet dollars to donuts he doesn't finish the next 2 seasons.