Galena Park at Nederland oct 21

lcm93

36 minutes ago, KF89 said:

Whatever you tell yourself to make you think it is not an anger & bad emotional problem you have with Nederland coaches & players to consistently & constantly post they are not good at any area of football the last couple years, Spidey. It's all good tho, it is just kind of hard to take you seriously & understand this weekly negative beat down of only Nederland, when other local teams are bad also not knowing why or who you are to even care so much about the Dawgs. Like i said before I will be on the visitors side at home games, at the top, next to press box scoreboard side if you ever need to get this Coach Barrow\Nederland hostility off your chest or just talk football or sports in general. Myself & the SETXSPORTS community is here to help curb your negativity man.

Sincerely your football friend,

Mike Hiltz

Hey, KF89, back in the Nederland/Dayton thread I asked this of you and haven't got a response:  "So, what do you have personal here with Nederland?  You work there?  You have relatives on the staff?  You have relatives within the district?  Are you personal friends with any of the coaches?"  What say you?!

Several teams you are referring to have never been very good and I don’t follow them

Nederland , I do care about and follow and yes IMO they should be tremendously better than they are

If you seriously think about the end of last season and this entire season you should definitely agree that Nederland has gotten worse as the season has progressed 

Simply look at the BH, KP games at the end of last season and the last 3 games played this season.

Most HS football teams improve during the season. This has not been the case during the last part of last season and the past 3 games. So IMO that has to be due to poor coaching as well as a lack of talent

Way to go mike at.least u talk the talk ,and are not afraid to put your name out there. Its easy to talk behind a screen name ,and not let people  know who you are. the down grading of kids who is just playing a sport for fun. Some people needs to get a life instead of living off of kids lives playing football. Its just a game!

3 minutes ago, bulldawg64 said:

Way to go mike at.least u talk the talk ,and are not afraid to put your name out there. Its easy to talk behind a screen name ,and not let people  know who you are. the down grading of kids who is just playing a sport for fun. Some people needs to get a life instead of living off of kids lives playing football. Its just a game!

It's an extracurricular activity, and the student must have passing grades in order to participate. 

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

Hey, KF89, back in the Nederland/Dayton thread I asked this of you and haven't got a response:  "So, what do you have personal here with Nederland?  You work there?  You have relatives on the staff?  You have relatives within the district?  Are you personal friends with any of the coaches?"  What say you?!

Been around Nederland sports since late 80's, cousin played db on '88 team David Walker. My wife is a '87 Ned grad. met her in '96, married in '97. She's a 30 year great NISD math teacher at C.O. WILSON JR. High. 

Nederland coaches know me, personal friends not so much, maybe 1 might say he likes me, most of the school coaches probably don't care for me from my non participating role in the sucking up program to get kids playing time. 

Had a few nephews play football & baseball for Nederland High(2008-2015), 2 sons play football\baseball & basketball(2015-2019) & 2 nephews in 9th grade playing football\basketball & baseball rt. now. 

Mike Hiltz

Now who is you & what is your connection\concern with Nederland Football, What say you, Reagan & Spiderman?  

17 minutes ago, KF89 said:

Been around Nederland sports since late 80's, cousin played db on '88 team David Walker. My wife is a '87 Ned grad. met her in '96, married in '97. She's a 30 year great NISD math teacher at C.O. WILSON JR. High. 

Nederland coaches know me, personal friends not so much, maybe 1 might say he likes me, most of the school coaches probably don't care for me from my non participating role in the sucking up program to get kids playing time. 

Had a few nephews play football & baseball for Nederland High(2008-2015), 2 sons play football\baseball & basketball(2015-2019) & 2 nephews in 9th grade playing football\basketball & baseball rt. now. 

Mike Hiltz

Now who is you & what is your connection\concern with Nederland, What say you, Reagan & Spiderman?  

So, you do have personal reasons.  Just wanted to lay that on the table.  Me?  I've been a Nederland tax payer since 1990.  Nuff said!

10 minutes ago, Reagan said:

So, you do have personal reasons.  Just wanted to lay that on the table.  Me?  I've been a Nederland tax payer since 1990.  Nuff said!

Personal reasons to do what? 

My inlaws been Nederland tax payers since the '40's, whats your point?

Who you is Mr. tax payer?

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

If you are to ask these type personal questions on this site, you should be ready to answer the same questions of you.

10 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

If you are to ask these type personal questions on this site, you should be ready to answer the same questions of you.

A few weeks back KF89 posted this directed at me:  "You been posting the negative opinions about Barrow & his staff's coaching abilities the day Uncle Larry announced his retirement 6 or 7 years ago, so I believe its more a personal issue or dislike for Barrow & anyone "home grown" employed at NISD."   I have always said there is nothing ever personal here with me.  But, since he brought up the personal issue, I needed to find out what his personal issues were.  Since he didn't answer, I figured there were some.  He finally confirmed it.  It doesn't matter to me.  Again, just needed to lay it out on the table.  

30 minutes ago, Reagan said:

You getting your panties in a wade over people's opinions?   Man!!  LOL!!

Nothing getting wodded up with me. I like this lay it all on the table kinda party.  You the one with all the negative opinions about Nederland Football coaches\players back to the Neuman glory days. It has to matter to you & be a personal issue to trash your hometown Nederland program every chance you get?? Who you is, tax payer man 🤣

Mike Hiltz

711 16th St.

Nederland, Tx

Nederland Tax Payer since 1996

P.S. 

I really do not have personal issues & even do not agree or like some of the NISD Admins, a couple board members, a few coaches, especially basketball & a hand full of some home grown NISD favorites, but unlike you all those people know this based on our face to face interactions & discussions.

In response to KF89

I like that your wife is from Nederland and teaches there and that you had sons play and other relatives and that you back the Bulldogs

what I don’t like is that when you disagree with someone else’s post they either can’t stand the coaching staff or something happened during their childhood days or they are ignorant on talent.  For some unknown reason you think that your post are the only ones that count

For your information I was raised in Nederland, graduated from Nederland, played for Nederland  and have always supported Nederland . I went to see state championship games at Nederland in 1956-57. The Bulldogs had pretty good football teams in the 50’s, 60’s, and early 70’s

The late 70’s and 80’s were not good, then when Neumann was hired thinks started getting much better So I have been to many more Nederland games than you

The reason you keep bashing me is because you don’t care for the facts from the end of last season until now. You posted the talent is there  If the talent is, Why isn’t it showing up?  

Again the facts for this season are simple:

The team is bad :1-6,  the coaching is bad m, all you have to do is watch how they are playing this season to know that

Yes I am hoping next season will be much improved , however I am not posting positive comments just for the heck of it, because I state the obvious facts KF 89 

If you think these facts are inaccurate, please tell me why they are getting destroyed and there is little or no improvement 

1 hour ago, spidersal said:

In response to KF89

I like that your wife is from Nederland and teaches there and that you had sons play and other relatives and that you back the Bulldogs

what I don’t like is that when you disagree with someone else’s post they either can’t stand the coaching staff or something happened during their childhood days or they are ignorant on talent.  For some unknown reason you think that your post are the only ones that count

For your information I was raised in Nederland, graduated from Nederland, played for Nederland  and have always supported Nederland . I went to see state championship games at Nederland in 1956-57. The Bulldogs had pretty good football teams in the 50’s, 60’s, and early 70’s

The late 70’s and 80’s were not good, then when Neumann was hired thinks started getting much better So I have been to many more Nederland games than you

The reason you keep bashing me is because you don’t care for the facts from the end of last season until now. You posted the talent is there  If the talent is, Why isn’t it showing up?  

The team is bad :1-6,  the coaching is bad m, all you have to do is watch how they are playing this season to know that

Yes I am hoping next season will be much improved , however I am not posting positive comments just for the heck of it, because I state the obvious facts KF 89 

If you think these facts are inaccurate, please tell me why they are getting destroyed and there is little or no improvement 

So this explains your interest in Nederland. My question would still be this.... Are you aware of what all Nederland has been through this season? I mean that as in the football program? Maybe you are not and that is why you are so persistent. I would adventure to say that with the given situations in Nederland that the large quantity of youngsters and senior levels being low that you could see that Nederland is giving it their very best. Once again I am in know way telling you how to post. Just curious. 

Prep ball fan

The Nederland players are probably giving their best, however if you watch their games, the way they play shows poor coaching. They are not the only team in the state to have to play younger players. They are simply not coached well. I can see them having a tough year, but getting blown out every game with the exception of Willowridge tells me me the coaching is not there this year

33 minutes ago, spidersal said:

Prep ball fan

The Nederland players are probably giving their best, however if you watch their games, the way they play shows poor coaching. They are not the only team in the state to have to play younger players. They are simply not coached well. I can see them having a tough year, but getting blown out every game with the exception of Willowridge tells me me the coaching is not there this year

I personally will not call out the coaches. Its been a tough year for Nederland and that sucks. I read what you write and agree with almost everything you say with the exception of the challenges that Nederland has faced. Saying its not unusual to play young kids is 100% correct. That being said the challenges they have faced are untraditional. 

2 hours ago, spidersal said:

In response to KF89

Never said Nederland wasn't having a bad season or they would be a good team this year. IK all about facts, just respect coaches & players out there working hard more then you to mouth off weekly on a mess. board under a screen name that they suck.

I disagree with you on your belief none of the Nederland players have talent & all the coaches\players are not working hard every day to be good. If your so passionate about Nederland being good every year that you post nothing but negative comments  about coaches & players then put your name on it.  My "bashing" or calling you out is pretty soft but since you feel bashed  I will stop responding. Just out of curiosity what was the Nederland teams records the years you played varsity football? Did the coaches meet your standards of being good? Did the players have talent?

KF89

you need to check your reading skills. I have never once said they had no talent this year. I have said not much talent and never have I said they are not trying. I am on the coaching staff because there is little or no improvement this season. If you can’t see all the turnovers, the missed tackles, the poor coverage, the dropped passes, and the poor blocking, you need to get to an eye doctor quickly I am not saying that they are doing this on purpose or their not trying. I am saying the coaches are not teaching fundamentals well this year to prepare these players for success

I am beginning to think that you are a parent that says coach please play my son and the next best 10 or why do they keep score  If they win good and if they lose that’s ok also  Just make sure they get their juice and cookie after the game like peewee football 

My junior year 8-2 and sr year 7-3. We missed playoffs by 1 game each season because they took district champ only back then, so yes we were pretty good, however we sat at the house

4 teams going to playoffs, Bulldogs should make it every year

13 hours ago, spidersal said:

KF89

you need to check your reading skills. I have never once said they had no talent this year. I have said not much talent and never have I said they are not trying. I am on the coaching staff because there is little or no improvement this season. If you can’t see all the turnovers, the missed tackles, the poor coverage, the dropped passes, and the poor blocking, you need to get to an eye doctor quickly I am not saying that they are doing this on purpose or their not trying. I am saying the coaches are not teaching fundamentals well this year to prepare these players for success

I am beginning to think that you are a parent that says coach please play my son and the next best 10 or why do they keep score  If they win good and if they lose that’s ok also  Just make sure they get their juice and cookie after the game like peewee football 

My junior year 8-2 and sr year 7-3. We missed playoffs by 1 game each season because they took district champ only back then, so yes we were pretty good, however we sat at the house

Landon was a pretty good player for us so I'd walk that back a few steps

14 hours ago, spidersal said:

KF89

Interesting I could have sworn you asked me what players had talent at Nederland because you didn't see any from the games you attended & I might have even listed some players for you, that you still said were not that good. I'd have to go back a couple years to check all your negative posts about Nederland players & coaches, but i'm pretty sure the main understanding you want people to believe is Nederland players have no talent, my bad not much talent & the coaches are all failures at all levels. 

Maybe you need to check your reading skills because I posted who I am & it's not a parent with any kids playing. Never begged anyone to play my son in sports at Nederland. Landon Hiltz was good enough to earn his varsity starting spots in football\baseball for 3 years. Probably would have been a solid PG to help out in basketball also, but football\ baseball were more important to him. 

Never was a fan of juice & snacks in pee wee football. 

8-2 & 7-3 is 2 solid seasons. What years was that? Who are you? What position did you play? Did you start? Did your parents beg coaches to play you with the next best 10? What coaches were the best? I like football history, I have so many questions you could probably answer with your vast knowledge of Nederland Football that would strengthen my football philosophy. 

I will be at the G.P. game Friday nite visitors side, top row, next to press box, score board side. You are more then welcome to come sit & chat some football with me & the father in law. I will buy the popcorn. We might even agree on more then you think in person😎  

Sincerely Your Football Friend,

Mike Hiltz

Well here we go again  I am sure you are proud of your son and you should be. If you read the post correctly, I said nothing about your son. I said you were starting to sound like a parent that said play my son and the next 10. Yes I did ask you to mention the talent and you mentioned a few #’s. Again I did not say there was no talent just not much. You do realize they are 1-6 getting clobbered in 5 of the 6 losses. I will say I have seen 2 players, maybe 3 with some talent. #’s 10 and 50 are pretty good and # 12 could possibly be a good RB

You don’t seem to think the reason the Bulldogs are so bad this season is due to a lack of talent or poor coaching, so maybe you can explain to me and get me to understand the reason they are so bad this season. I seem to be failing at understanding why they are this bad

2 minutes ago, spidersal said:

Well here we go again  I am sure you are proud of your son and you should be. If you read the post correctly, I said nothing about your son. I said you were starting to sound like a parent that said play my son and the next 10. Yes I did ask you to mention the talent and you mentioned a few #’s. Again I did not say there was no talent just not much. You do realize they are 1-6 getting clobbered in 5 of the 6 losses. I will say I have seen 2 players, maybe 3 with some talent. #’s 10 and 50 are pretty good and # 12 could possibly be a good RB

You don’t seem to think the reason the Bulldogs are so bad this season is due to a lack of talent or poor coaching, so maybe you can explain to me and get me to understand the reason they are so bad this season. I seem to be failing at understanding why they are this bad

Here you go again is right, going on a few years now with your Nederland Football love. You stated you starting to think I am a parent that says coach please play my son with the next best 10.

I agree those 2 are pretty good, there are several more that are pretty good also. That possible good RB is a very good all around athlete who can play multiple positions. Down years happen sometimes, several factors cause it. I would love to explain to you if i knew who you were, not really worth anyone's time discussing football with spiderman. Put you real name on your disgust of Nederland football.

Like I said 8-2 & 7-3 is 2 solid seasons. Looked thru the records & i guess they are wrong didn't see back to back years of 8-2 & 7-3 for Nederland before multiple teams made playoffs. What years was that? Who are you? What position did you play? Did you start? Did your parents beg coaches to play you with the next best 10? I like football history, I have so many questions you could probably answer with your vast knowledge of Nederland Football that would strengthen my football philosophy. 

I will be at the G.P. game Friday nite visitors side, top row, next to press box, score board side. You are more then welcome to come sit & chat some football with me & the father in law. I will buy the popcorn. We might even agree on more then you think in person😎  

Mike Hiltz

31 minutes ago, spidersal said:

Thanks for the post KF89. Enjoy watching the Bulldogs. Just wish you had an explanation as to why they are so bad this season

You are welcome. I just wish you had an explanation to why an 8 decade long Nederland football fan, former bulldog player & guy that pulls for the bulldogs to win every game to this day constantly posts negativity towards today's Nederland Football coaches\players. What or who are you scared of in Nederland that you can't put your real name on it. Truth is you probably give ole Coach Barrow a big fake hug if you met him in person & tell his staff they are doing a great job considering the bad players they have. 

will be at the G.P. game Friday nite visitors side, top row, next to press box, score board side. You are more then welcome to come sit & chat some football with me & the father in law. I will buy the popcorn. We might even agree on more then you think in person😎  

Mike Hiltz

Thanks again. My post have only been for the last part of last season and this season not because they are getting beat but because they are getting destroyed and it should not be happening IMO for a school that size with athletes similar to the ones PNG has

This is why I have been posting all season about this and yes they should beat GP and finish 2-8