Jasper Fans(all others &trolls welcome as well)

Sup DAWGS?!? As we all know this is our bye week. I like that we have it before playing the Blue&Silver. 

Give your honest assessment of C C(Coach Crumedy) & the DAWGS thus far.

For sure, for sure we have lacked on special teams this season. Either it be failed conversions and/or points allowed. Kickoffs....why isn't Aidan not kicking it deep(at all)? We know very well he can. Against BC the other night proved that the high short kicks doesn't necessarily help the coverage. Their only points was on a kickoff return.

as Coach Brack would say "Come on DAWGS!"

• Dirty_but_Dazzling changed the title to Jasper Fans(all others &trolls welcome as well)

The best part I like about Crumley is the discipline he has done where other coaches had lacked. The kids are kids first and foremost and they are going to make mistakes. Everything else will come every week they play. As for me I would kick it deep unless there’s a very good return guy back there that’s up to the scouts. But the long snapper has cost us a few misshapes that needs attention. This is a very young team and getting better every week. Go Dawgs 

5 minutes ago, Rodney Dotson said:

The best part I like about Crumley is the discipline he has done where other coaches had lacked. The kids are kids first and foremost and they are going to make mistakes. Everything else will come every week they play. As for me I would kick it deep unless there’s a very good return guy back there that’s up to the scouts. But the long snapper has cost us a few misshapes that needs attention. This is a very young team and getting better every week. Go Dawgs 

yes sir! 🙂 We will return all 11 on defense and 8 on offense (starters) next season.

For me coach C is what is needed in Jasper. Born and raised bulldog through and through!!! And it took me a minute to realize that this is the first year in a completely new offense and it was going to take time but these young kids are catching on fast!! It will not surprise me if we don't get the W over wos but if we don't the silver and blue are going to have to earn everything that they get cuz these kids they are going to keep fighting and fighting and fighting and that is one of the best things that I love about this team and this coaching staff!!!

Jasper Bulldog Class of 95 

We are Family We Are one!!!

1 hour ago, chefkland76 said:

For me coach C is what is needed in Jasper. Born and raised bulldog through and through!!! And it took me a minute to realize that this is the first year in a completely new offense and it was going to take time but these young kids are catching on fast!! It will not surprise me if we don't get the W over wos but if we don't the silver and blue are going to have to earn everything that they get cuz these kids they are going to keep fighting and fighting and fighting and that is one of the best things that I love about this team and this coaching staff!!!

Jasper Bulldog Class of 95 

We are Family We Are one!!!

so well said!! 

thanks DAWG!   

He is Coming from Manvel where kicking deep is to a stud every week in that district. 
WOS beat us one year by us fumbling that pooch kick  So it has its merits   

as far as special teams, we have had poor special teams for quite some years now. Imo it has not been a major point of emphasis.   

i like that he is a good man and trying to teach the young men about life and football. I think he and bronson certainly have the support of football families with so many personal connections. 

as far as x’s and o’s.  Offense has quite a ways to go, but i like the scheme.  Defense is salty. 

1 hour ago, Hupernikomen said:

He is Coming from Manvel where kicking deep is to a stud every week in that district. 
WOS beat us one year by us fumbling that pooch kick  So it has its merits   

as far as special teams, we have had poor special teams for quite some years now. Imo it has not been a major point of emphasis.   

i like that he is a good man and trying to teach the young men about life and football. I think he and bronson certainly have the support of football families with so many personal connections. 

as far as x’s and o’s.  Offense has quite a ways to go, but i like the scheme.  Defense is salty. 

Those last few sentences is what I came away with after seeing them play HF.

Losing the QB Simmons will hurt them next year. Right now, he is the bulk of the offense.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Those last few sentences is what I came away with after seeing them play HF.

Losing the QB Simmons will hurt them next year. Right now, he is the bulk of the offense.

Yeah the offense is built around him.  We have weapons, but we struggle finding rhythm.  That big receiver needs to be a target way more than we are using him.  I like the little scat back too.  Shuffle pass needs to be worked into the scheme.  

11 hours ago, Hupernikomen said:

Sounds fun, and I might actually learn a few things.

I like the offensive scheme and feel we are on the right trajectory.   Key certainly will be growing good qbs in our current offense.  Running backs and good receivers has never been an issue for jasper.  

That will happen with the actual building of a program. The junior high youngsters begin to learn the scheme and are able to practice it and learn all the way thru their highschool days.

Never had Jasper run this type of scheme. I like it alot and look forward to watching our young men coming up.

Jasper has not implemented and used a system for a program to be built since Coach Walkoviak.