Buna HC reassigned

PhatMack19

6 hours ago, gogo1734 said:

Agree. This could have waited until the end of the season. I don't feel like the kids' best interests were taken into account before this decision was made. I take that back... There's no way possible the kids were even considered while making this decision. However, they picked the right interim for the job in Terrier. 

I disagree with myself here. Shouldn't have said this.

52 minutes ago, A BUC 77 said:

This only hurts the kids. Something bad must have happen to warrant this.

They team went 0-3 ?  Thats kinda bad.  No really, from what everyone is saying on here - the coach was leaving after this year anyway.  His family is not in Buna and perhaps he was looking for a way to get back to them quicker than he would have.  

This goes back to Little Donny Lee.  He screwed over Coach Morgan when he brought this guy in.  Then he screwed over Campus Admin to bring in this guys wife, then he screwed over teachers when he created a job for Kinne's wife's friend. The only bad thing about this is Little Donny got out of town before Karma could get him.  His day will come.

18 hours ago, JimAdler said:

They team went 0-3 ?  Thats kinda bad.  No really, from what everyone is saying on here - the coach was leaving after this year anyway.  His family is not in Buna and perhaps he was looking for a way to get back to them quicker than he would have.  

In the middle of a football season?  

8 hours ago, cantankerous said:

This goes back to Little Donny Lee.  He screwed over Coach Morgan when he brought this guy in.  Then he screwed over Campus Admin to bring in this guys wife, then he screwed over teachers when he created a job for Kinne's wife's friend. The only bad thing about this is Little Donny got out of town before Karma could get him.  His day will come.

ouchy

22 hours ago, Balanor said:

Running  it up from the varsity level down through flag football.  Classy bunch of folks!

I really thought a bit higher of  Buna than this from the few folks I know out that way, but the truth eventually comes out.

Payback from all the ass whoopings Kountze gave out during basketball back in the day. 

On 9/17/2022 at 8:39 PM, Balanor said:

Running  it up from the varsity level down through flag football.  Classy bunch of folks!

I really thought a bit higher of  Buna than this from the few folks I know out that way, but the truth eventually comes out.

What do you want them to do? Tell the backups to take a knee instead of playing? The backup QB played the entire 2nd half, along with many backups on defense. If you weren't there, don't talk about it. Also, you can't exactly "run it up" in flag football with the 30 point rule. 

On 9/17/2022 at 8:39 PM, Balanor said:

17 hours ago, Waterboys said:

Payback from all the ass whoopings Kountze gave out during basketball back in the day. 

You can't say anything about anyone running it up on KOUNTZE.

For 25 years, they have been RUNNING IT UP on anyone they play on the basketball court.

Besides, this game was out of hand by halftime.  Buna completely shut it down in the 3rd qtr.

On 9/19/2022 at 7:10 AM, gogo1734 said:

What do you want them to do? Tell the backups to take a knee instead of playing? The backup QB played the entire 2nd half, along with many backups on defense. If you weren't there, don't talk about it. Also, you can't exactly "run it up" in flag football with the 30 point rule. 

So many things wrong about this I wouldn't even know where to start.  Public forum and anybody is welcome to talk about anything they wish.  Go boss your wife and kids around.. not me.

On 9/19/2022 at 7:10 AM, gogo1734 said:

And when a coach is telling his kids to "hurry hurry hurry, run run, line up" on a running clock, up 30+ points just to score a 2 point conversion after a touchdown with 12 seconds left, that's trying to "run it up".  Convince me otherwise, please.