Week-4 Porter at Port Arthur Memorial Predictions 9/16

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Who wins   

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/16/2022 at 11:00 PM

21 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

After what I saw from Porter defensively tonight I'm ready for this one. 

Porter better ditch that 3-3-5 defense versus us or it's going to be a very long night for the Spartans. 

That means that they're preparing for the passing game, which should actually open up the run game for #7 and #2

3 minutes ago, ThaGhost said:

That means that they're preparing for the passing game, which should actually open up the run game for #7 and #2

The crazy thing is the size of the 3 defensive linemen they put out there Friday, Bowie honestly might make one of them kids cry on Friday. They were undersized and not quick. KP wasn't very smart, I would've kept pounding Porter with the run game. 

17 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I just noticed Porter will switch from running spread and go into the Flexbone out of nowhere and run right at you with those Evans-Pickens brothers, they didn't do that versus KP, but they did versus NC. Hope we're ready for that. 

Where'd you get this info? 

On 9/14/2022 at 8:28 PM, raideroldtimer said:

I think PAM is going to roll all the way into the playoffs with maybe one win if someone gets locky and then they will take it right to the edge. Not so sure they can pull off state though. That is just my opinion, no particular skill set to base it on.

BTW, that should have read with maybe one LOSS if someone gets lucky. Should have proof read, hope this makes better sense.