CNN & Politico Going Unbiased ?

Hagar

Allegedly the new CEO at CNN, & owner of Politico are going unbiased.  I’ll believe it when I see it but it’d be nice to have real News Networks again.   You remember those if you’re old enough.  They reported what was happening.  No biased reporting, just the facts.  Thinking back, you’d have to be about 60 or 70 to have seen those.  That’s hard to believe in itself.  Are any of you Oldtimers as shocked as I am over this time frame?  Has it really been that long?  Yep, I think so.

This is the hidden content, please

I remember Dan Rather taking Walter Cronkite’s spot. Cronkite was the best and irreplaceable. Rather thought the world owed him a living for supposedly dodging bullets in Vietnam. I’d rank him with Brian Williams. Rather probably staged the live fire. It’s sad when you get better info on this board and Facebook than from people who call themselves journalists. 

As I posted above, “I’ll believe it when I see it”.  Here’s another article about CNN & Politico actually reporting the News instead of liberal garbage.  I’m even more skeptical now.  Why?  They’ve claimed this but if you go to the Border the only News organization reporting about illegal immigrants there is FOX.  We’re being invaded and it’s a concern to most Americans.  You have Terrorist crossing.  Many illegals are carrying fentanyl.  Many have diseases the US hasn’t seen in years.  Many are convicted murderers, child rapist, and every type of sexual deviant or lawbreaker you could name.

So Politico, CNN, you want to walk the walk, get your collective rear ends to the border and video what’s going on down there.  Otherwise, shut your pie-hole.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

As I posted above, “I’ll believe it when I see it”.  Here’s another article about CNN & Politico actually reporting the News instead of liberal garbage.  I’m even more skeptical now.  Why?  They’ve claimed this but if you go to the Border the only News organization reporting about illegal immigrants there is FOX.  We’re being invaded and it’s a concern to most Americans.  You have Terrorist crossing.  Many illegals are carrying fentanyl.  Many have diseases the US hasn’t seen in years.  Many are convicted murderers, child rapist, and every type of sexual deviant or lawbreaker you could name.

So Politico, CNN, you want to walk the walk, get your collective rear ends to the border and video what’s going on down there.  Otherwise, shut your pie-hole.

I trust them no further than I can throw them. They are attempting to get back in good graces because even the left knows they are full of crap. Just like I don’t trust anyone who changes parties….. talk about an about face!!!

Volleyball game between Duke & BYU.  A black Duke player claims BYU fans hurled racial slurs - BAM - the MSM runs with it.  No verification.  No investigation.  Print it.  After some real journalists did check, they couldn’t find any evidence corroborating it took place.  Did the MSM retract the story?  No!  Why?  What good is that?  Their readers want to hear abnormal things about normal people.  That way they don’t perceive themselves as abnormal.

So BYU plays U of Oregon in football.  Oregon fans chant “Eff the Mormons”.  MSM report it?  No!  Why?  Same reason above.

11 hours ago, Hagar said:

Volleyball game between Duke & BYU.  A black Duke player claims BYU fans hurled racial slurs - BAM - the MSM runs with it.  No verification.  No investigation.  Print it.  After some real journalists did check, they couldn’t find any evidence corroborating it took place.  Did the MSM retract the story?  No!  Why?  What good is that?  Their readers want to hear abnormal things about normal people.  That way they don’t perceive themselves as abnormal.

So BYU plays U of Oregon in football.  Oregon fans chant “Eff the Mormons”.  MSM report it?  No!  Why?  Same reason above.

What is it with black students accusing whites of this type of stuff at Duke?  Anyone remember the men’s lacrosse team being crucified a few years back for raping a female black student, but was later found to be false.    Again, maybe there should be an investigation before these liberal media whores start reporting these allegations as fact.