Port Neches-Groves (49) @ Beaumont United (0) FINAL

jdawg03

1 minute ago, FrodoNDN said:

Crippen needs to not bow under pressure.  I see more confidence with him. Shay is just a beast. 6'5" and full of muscle.

To be honest with u.next week he will struggle against CB's next week. With there man coverage.for whatever reason BU playing 10yds off.

I’ve seen a lot of football in my life.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen it this bad.  It’s almost like the real life can’t get right team.  I mean we can’t do anything right at any aspect of the game. I can’t take any positive from this.  And I don’t think we’ll win a single game.  Bad coaching, bad tackling, bad possessions, bas concentration, bad everything.  I don’t know what we’re trying to do, or what we want to do.  We keep going with basketball kids who we’ve been trying for 3 years and the same result, NOTHING.  What did we do during halftime?  Listen to Drake on your iPod?  The state of Beaumont football is rat you know what, and it’s downright embarrassing.  I’m just happy I didn’t have to Witness this horrible brand of football in person.  Hopefully when our bench comes in, they can gain some respectability here…

Just now, BMTSoulja1 said:

I’ve seen a lot of football in my life.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen it this bad.  It’s almost like the real life can’t get right team.  I mean we can’t do anything right at any aspect of the game. I can’t take any positive from this.  And I don’t think we’ll win a single game.  Bad coaching, bad tackling, bad possessions, bas concentration, bad everything.  I don’t know what we’re trying to do, or what we want to do.  We keep going with basketball kids who we’ve been trying for 3 years and the same result, NOTHING.  What did we do during halftime?  Listen to Drake on your iPod?  The state of Beaumont football is rat you know what, and it’s downright embarrassing.  I’m just happy I didn’t have to Witness this horrible brand of football in person.  Hopefully when our bench comes in, they can gain some respectability here…

@Austin1985 tried to tell you. 

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Port Neches-Groves (49) @ Beaumont United (0) FINAL