President Trumps Mar-a-lago home is being raided by the FBI

Unwoke

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Judge Formally Rejects DOJ Argument to Keep Trump Raid Affidavit Sealed!  One has to wonder:  If the "raid" was totally honest and above board, then why would the DOJ be afraid of letting the world see the affidavit?!

This is the hidden content, please

Like pleading the 5th?

"If you're innocent why are you taking the fifth?" 

3 hours ago, Bobcat1 said:

Like pleading the 5th?

It’s been proven the DOJ and FBI participated an went along with a made up dossier by Clinton in a coup d’e tat against Trump. Not to mention trying to destroy his family an anyone associated with him. That seems to be just fine with you, an goes right over your head likes it’s no big deal. So at this point that is a cute post. That post does not age well if you’ve paid attention to what this government has been trying to do to this man the last 5 years. 

Lets see the affidavit in full so we can see if there was just cause on the raid. A warrant has to be specific, an this one wasn’t. I am hearing some of the affidavit is hearsay. Lol. They sent in the Hostage and Rescue Swat team of 30 guys to a house they knew was empty to get items that would have been given to them if they just asked. They had to create the optics of him being a treasonous criminal. It’s going to backfire on them BIGLY. Lol

7 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

It’s been proven the DOJ and FBI participated an went along with a made up dossier by Clinton in a coup d’e tat against Trump. Not to mention trying to destroy his family an anyone associated with him. That seems to be just fine with you, an goes right over your head likes it’s no big deal. So at this point that is a cute post. That post does not age well if you’ve paid attention to what this government has been trying to do to this man the last 5 years. 

Lets see the affidavit in full so we can see if there was just cause on the raid. A warrant has to be specific, an this one wasn’t. I am hearing some of the affidavit is hearsay. Lol. They sent in the Hostage and Rescue Swat team of 30 guys to a house they knew was empty to get items that would have been given to them if they just asked. They had to create the optics of him being a treasonous criminal. It’s going to backfire on them BIGLY. Lol

But y'all get mad when they call January 6th and Insurrection, lol.

3 hours ago, Bobcat1 said:

Like pleading the 5th?

😎

Trump filed the lawsuit in the US District Court in the Southern District of Florida on Monday afternoon, claiming that his Fourth Amendment rights were violated by the raid and the subsequent seizure of certain documents, 

This is the hidden content, please
. The Fourth Amendment prohibits unreasonable searches and seizures

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, Re: Break-In of Mar-a-Lago

We have just filed a motion in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
strongly asserting my rights, including under the Fourth Amendment of our Constitution,
regarding the unnecessary, unwarranted, and unAmerican Break-In by dozens of FBI
agents, and others, of my home, Mar-a-Lago, in Palm Beach, Florida.
They demanded that the security cameras be turned off, a request we rightfully denied.
They prevented my attorneys from observing what was being taken in the raid, saying
"absolutely not." They took documents covered by attorney-client and executive privilege, which is not allowed. They took my passports. They even brought a "safe cracker" and successfully broke into my personal safe, which revealed…nothing!
We are now demanding that the Department of "Justice" be instructed to immediately
STOP the review of documents illegally seized from my home. ALL documents have been previously declassified.
We are demanding the appointment of a SPECIAL MASTER to oversee the handling of the materials taken in the raid.
We are further demanding that the DOJ be forced to turn over a REAL, without "plants,"
inventory of my property that was taken and disclose where that property is now located.
We are demanding that all items wrongfully taken from my home be IMMEDIATELY
returned.
The wrongful, overbroad warrant was signed by a Magistrate Judge who recused himself
just two months ago, from a MAJOR civil suit that I filed, because of his bias and animus
toward me.
This Mar-a-Lago Break-In, Search, and Seizure was illegal and unconstitutional, and we are taking all necessary actions to the documents back, which we would have given them without the despicable raid of my home, so that I can give them to the National Archives until they are required for the future Donald J. Trump Presidential Library and Museum.

I will never stop fighting for the American People, our country, and the Rule of Law.

16 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Do you know the definition of coup d'e tat. Noone tried to do this to Trump

22 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Omg. Did you not see the news footage. I

watched it live when it was happening

Trump did not order a insurrection. Do your homework. 20 FBI agent’s were in the crowd instigating violence along with Antifa. Do your Homework.

8 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

LOL.  🙄

/\ Proof? There is documentation that Trump authorized up to 20,000 National Guard for the event. The mayor of DC and Pelosi who is also responsible for security turned it down. Was there some nut jobs that caused problems? Sure there was an they should be prosecuted. But say Trump ordered a insurrection is ridiculous an you know it. Lol.

Let me help you out Bobcat. Even you should be able to comprehend the words coming out of his mouth.

2 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

/\ Proof? There is documentation that Trump authorized up to 20,000 National Guard for the event. The mayor of DC and Pelosi who is also responsible for security turned it down. Was there some nut jobs that caused problems? Sure there was an they should be prosecuted. But say Trump ordered a insurrection is ridiculous an you know it. Lol.

Let me help you out Bobcat. Even you should be able to comprehend the words coming out of his mouth.

Like big girl, he will not believe it. 

4 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

NONE OF THIS MATTERS......LOCK HIM UP, LOCK HIM UP, LOCK HIM UP!!!!!

johnny depp hatchet face GIF