President Trumps Mar-a-lago home is being raided by the FBI

Unwoke

4 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Is it classified?  Do you believe it was criminal for Hillary to possess a server with classified material?  Not only did she have, she then destroyed evidence.  But, let’s only vilify Trump, because that’s what the Dims and media want you to do.

4 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Don’t forget she destroyed the evidence after Congress subpoenaed it . 

Also if I’m not mistaken she didn’t have the power to “declassify”

7 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

I trust none of the 3

Just heard it was the NY Times that put out that Trump had classified documents.  The NY Slimes is always good for some "fake" news!  Remember:  The President is the only one that can declassify documents!  Trump, and his lawyers, said that Trump declassified documents in question before he left office.  I'll believe him over the NY Slimes!

8 hours ago, Reagan said:

Just heard it was the NY Times that put out that Trump had classified documents.  The NY Slimes is always good for some "fake" news!  Remember:  The President is the only one that can declassify documents!  Trump, and his lawyers, said that Trump declassified documents in question before he left office.  I'll believe him over the NY Slimes!

"Trump and his lawyers" 🤣

You mean lawyer like Michael Cohen? The type that lies no matter what and will do time to earn a $? C'mon man surely yall are smarter than this.. it's cool to like someone and hate the one we have now but this is getting ridiculous... yall gone learn the hard way if yall don't pick someone other than 1 term.. take it to the bank! He will be smeared with new evidence that they're not showing at the moment, soon as he decides to run and make an announcement he will be humiliated like last time lol... D's for the win

Dude has zero chance 

34 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

You mean lawyer like Michael Cohen? The type that lies no matter what and will do time to earn a $? C'mon man surely yall are smarter than this.. it's cool to like someone and hate the one we have now but this is getting ridiculous... yall gone learn the hard way if yall don't pick someone other than 1 term.. take it to the bank! He will be smeared with new evidence that they're not showing at the moment, soon as he decides to run and make an announcement he will be humiliated like last time lol... D's for the win

Dude has zero chance 

Nice opinion piece, lol.

17 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Is it classified?  Do you believe it was criminal for Hillary to possess a server with classified material?  Not only did she have, she then destroyed evidence.  But, let’s only vilify Trump, because that’s what the Dims and media want you to do.

Answer to your first question - Yes. 

Second answer - Yes. 

We're doing the "well a democrat did it, Trump can too" argument?  Seems childish. 

How many HOURS did H. Clinton have to testify in front of Congress? 

I'm I use your logic, she was vilified also and I don't recall her pleading the fifth. 

2 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Dude has zero chance 

No, not rats like Cohen.  People need to wake up and smell the coffee!  

Trump 2024

2 hours ago, Bobcat1 said:

Second answer - Yes. 

We're doing the "well a democrat did it, Trump can too" argument?  Seems childish. 

I'm I use your logic, she was vilified also and I don't recall her pleading the fifth. 

Ok, was it declassified.  I’m not sure if we know that yes.  I’m not saying Hillary did it so Trump can.  Seems like childish thinking on some’s part.  We’re 30+ armed agents sent to raid Hillary’s NY home.  I sure don’t recall that.  The media, other than Fox, gave her a pass, as they do most Dems.

4 hours ago, Bobcat1 said:

Second answer - Yes. 

She could have self-incriminated and still no one would come after her. She lied to Congress. Seems like some of Trump’s clan paid dearly for even thinking of lying to Congress. You don’t see that difference then there is no reason discussing anything further. 

4 hours ago, Bobcat1 said:

Second answer - Yes. 

If you're going to play 20 questions over this, you should also be as inquisitive when democrats do the same, or even worse.

Remember, hillary was actually shown to be guilty (by Comey himself) and I don't recall hearing a peep from you.

5 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

If you're going to play 20 questions over this, you should also be as inquisitive when democrats do the same, or even worse.

Remember, hillary was actually shown to be guilty (by Comey himself) and I don't recall hearing a peep from you.

Birds of a feather flock together.  Amazing the double standards the libtards have!

18 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I do.  I'm not one sided and do not blindly follow one "leader". 

9 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

I do.  I'm not one sided and do not blindly follow one "leader". 

Neither do I, I have been very critical of Republicans and my posts show that.

But to not recognize that the democrats have been on a witch hunt for Trump even before the 2020 election, to the point of creating false evidence against him when they had none is blindly ignoring reality imo.

It isn't just Trump either, look how they savaged the Republican nominated SCJs with lies that they knew were lies.

To support the democrats is the epitome of blindly following.

Let's look at an interesting timeline:  1)  After Mueller testified, and bombed, about the Russia hoax, and it became clear that it was all made up, the day after he testified, the House starts the impeachment of Trump.  Why, because nothing has worked so far.  2)  Seeing that Jan. 6 committee was also a sham and going nowhere, the FBI raids Trump's home.  Again -- why did they wait 18 months if it was SO important?! 

I just heard that there was another motive by the left-wingers:  Before leaving office, Trump declassified all the documents pertaining to the scam known as "Crossfire Hurricane."  Supposedly they were also in there looking for these documents.  You know, they didn't want the public to actually see how a scam works!

After two weeks, if the FBI has something it would have leaked out.  No leak of anything actual.  But -- the FBI did leak to the NY Times that Trump had 300 classified documents.  Again, NOT TRUE!  The President is the only one that can declassify documents.  Before he left office, he declassified all of these documents!!

On 8/24/2022 at 1:53 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

No she wasn't,