President Trumps Mar-a-lago home is being raided by the FBI

Unwoke

3 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

The time to listen to this woman’s testimony. This took place under Barack Hussein Obama’s Administration. It should scare the hell out you and any other taxpayer with half a brain.

The democrats have the advantage of a low information base that is either clueless about this of just don't care.

Living proof of this lives on this very forum.

52 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

/\ Proof? There is documentation that Trump authorized up to 20,000 National Guard for the event. The mayor of DC and Pelosi who is also responsible for security turned it down. Was there some nut jobs that caused problems? Sure there was an they should be prosecuted. But say Trump ordered a insurrection is ridiculous an you know it. Lol.

Let me help you out Bobcat. Even you should be able to comprehend the words coming out of his mouth.

There was also 2 bombs planted at the rnc and dnc same day(Jan.6)….but we don’t hear about that in the mainstream media

On 8/8/2022 at 9:51 PM, UT alum said:

You peoples’ deified adoration of Donald Trump is downright creepy. He could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and you’d accuse the FBI of a setup. The man is a grifter who is  sciopathically  narcissistic.  Federal judges don’t issue search warrants on  a whim. He’s already been caught smuggling documents out of the White House.  The law is the law and if you’re a suspect, you get investigated. Biden didn’t ask his FBI chief for a loyalty pledge. He understands separation of powers. You conspiracy clowns only believe in the justice system when your enemies are being investigated. When it’s your demigod under investigation, it’s heresy. I have no TDS, your cute little acronym for anyone who questions your omniscient leader. I believe in the rule of law, I believe Donald  Trump has broken it, and I believe he’s going to pay.

They are so weird 

On 8/8/2022 at 9:51 PM, UT alum said:

You peoples’ deified adoration of Donald Trump is downright creepy. He could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and you’d accuse the FBI of a setup. The man is a grifter who is  sciopathically  narcissistic.  Federal judges don’t issue search warrants on  a whim. He’s already been caught smuggling documents out of the White House.  The law is the law and if you’re a suspect, you get investigated. Biden didn’t ask his FBI chief for a loyalty pledge. He understands separation of powers. You conspiracy clowns only believe in the justice system when your enemies are being investigated. When it’s your demigod under investigation, it’s heresy. I have no TDS, your cute little acronym for anyone who questions your omniscient leader. I believe in the rule of law, I believe Donald  Trump has broken it, and I believe he’s going to pay.

No more than you peoples' deified adoration of Bill Clinton and Barry Hussien Obama!  

1 hour ago, Bobcat1 said:

Poll - 

Do you believe it is criminal that Trump brought classified documents to Mar-a-lago.

Why or why not? 

Why don’t you go read the law about the Executive Power of a President when it pertains to classified documents an you’ll answer your own poll. Lol. Smh

Better yet let’s see if we can get this straight. Trump took the normal action of claiming executive privilege over documents.

Then Biden took the radical step of retroactively waiving that privilege so the DOJ could snap in place a criminal investigation against his political opponent? Holy cow. Sounds logical. Lol

1 hour ago, Bobcat1 said:

Poll - 

Do you believe it is criminal that Trump brought classified documents to Mar-a-lago.

Why or why not? 

Is it classified?  Do you believe it was criminal for Hillary to possess a server with classified material?  Not only did she have, she then destroyed evidence.  But, let’s only vilify Trump, because that’s what the Dims and media want you to do.

6 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Is it classified?  Do you believe it was criminal for Hillary to possess a server with classified material?  Not only did she have, she then destroyed evidence.  But, let’s only vilify Trump, because that’s what the Dims and media want you to do.

Don’t forget she destroyed the evidence after Congress subpoenaed it . 

"Documents are deemed declassified when I take them."  Makes perfect sense to me.

He should have pardoned himself when he had the chance, too.  Or better yet, just have the VP refuse to recognize the electors and remain president.  

Being this stupid should hurt. 

FWIW, I don't want Obama or any other ex president to be holding documents with the highest possible security clearance in their closet at the house.  Y'all would all be crying that a democrat had threatened our national security if they did the same thing that Trump did. 

14 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

"Documents are deemed declassified when I take them."  Makes perfect sense to me.

He should have pardoned himself when he had the chance, too.  Or better yet, just have the VP refuse to recognize the electors and remain president.  

FWIW, I don't want Obama or any other ex president to be holding documents with the highest possible security clearance in their closet at the house.  Y'all would all be crying that a democrat had threatened our national security if they did the same thing that Trump did. 

Well let’s see, the DOJ knew they were already secured, they asked that Trump put a different lock on the door.  The warrant was issued on a Friday, if it was such a major security issue, why wait until Monday to execute the search?  Strictly a political stunt by Garland and biden, nothing else.  How about that little side wager on whether or not Trump goes to jail?

49 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Here you go CB this just broke. I think even you’ll be able to understand this. This should help with Bobcats Poll also. Lol.  WATCH IT 3 or 4 TIMES TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE UNDERSTANDING THE WORDS COMING OUT OF HIS MOUTH.😂😂😂

Ya’ll keep falling for the media’s lies time after time after time. News flash: This Administration, DOJ and FBI ARE CORRUPT!

I am telling y’all, y’all’s TDS IS BLINDING YA’LL! 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

Why don’t you go read the law about the Executive Power of a President when it pertains to classified documents an you’ll answer your own poll. Lol. Smh

Better yet let’s see if we can get this straight. Trump took the normal action of claiming executive privilege over documents.

Then Biden took the radical step of retroactively waiving that privilege so the DOJ could snap in place a criminal investigation against his political opponent? Holy cow. Sounds logical. Lol

Who said he took the normal action?

Why would he want to have top secret documents at his residence?

11 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Who said he took the normal action?

Why would he want to have top secret documents at his residence?

Ok I’ll post this again just for you. You may want to watch it 10 times to get a good understanding of what the Biden Administration lied about an tried to do by raiding Trumps home. Good Grief!