Dems Set Christian Churches on Fire

Hagar

And from the White House and DOJ?  To quote Simon & Garfunkel, “The Sound of Silence”.  And that same thundering silence from the Leftist Media.  Now imagine the responses if some on the right attacked Planned Parenthood Clinics.

So now Christian Churches are fair game.  Really folks, it’s time to pick a side.  As many are saying now, folks on the Left worship at the alter of the DNC.  It’s become their religion so down with Christianity.  The Church of Hate and Division vs Christians.  Yep, time to pick a side.

This is the hidden content, please

25 minutes ago, Hagar said:

And from the White House and DOJ?  To quote Simon & Garfunkel, “The Sound of Silence”.  And that same thundering silence from the Leftist Media.  Now imagine the responses if some on the right attacked Planned Parenthood Clinics.

So now Christian Churches are fair game.  Really folks, it’s time to pick a side.  As many are saying now, folks on the Left worship at the alter of the DNC.  It’s become their religion so down with Christianity.  The Church of Hate and Division vs Christians.  Yep, time to pick a side.

Locked and loaded. 

Just me or does anyone else think it’s impossible to follow Christianity and be a Democrat?  Keep in mind they Boo’ed God at the 2012 Democratic Convention.  It’s not rocket science.  At the very least, I think anyone supporting the Democrats are putting their souls in a very precarious position.  

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Just me or does anyone else think it’s impossible to follow Christianity and be a Democrat?  Keep in mind they Boo’ed God at the 2012 Democratic Convention.  It’s not rocket science.  At the very least, I think anyone supporting the Democrats are putting their souls in a very precarious position.  

Another example of why I call them DEMONcrats.

6 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

Another example of why I call them DEMONcrats.

I hope everyone realizes, I’m not just making a political statement.  I’m serious about choosing sides.  I know 3rd Party affiliation are somewhat useless at picking a candidate to be elected, but if someone just can’t stomach the Republican Agenda, they might consider voting one of the 3rd Party Candidates.  If the Republicans were exhibiting an anti-Christian agenda like the Dems are, that’s what I’d have to do.  Myself, it’d be the Libertarian Party.  Worst comes to worst, I’d write in someone.  Once, before most of you were born, for one position that I couldn’t stomach either candidate, I wrote in Alfred E. Newman.  Yes, the red-headed, missing one of his front teeth, spokesman of Mad Magazine.  
😂😂😂👽👽🤣👽👽😂😂😂

Here’s another link about attacking Churches.  Primarily it’s the Catholic Churches, but several Protestant denominations are against abortion.  Just a matter of time before they attack them.  Christians need to band together.  Regardless of denomination.

The Liberals have made their choice.  Should they worship Jesus Christ or the Democrats.  Most appear to choose to worship the Dems.