BREAKING: Former Clinton Campaign Manager Robby Mook testified in court that Hillary Clinton personally approved the dissemination of Trump-Russian bank allegations to the media.

Unwoke

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

REP. JIM JORDAN: The big takeaway here was what we learned a few days back when we learned that Secretary Clinton told Sussmann to take false information to the press that was also then taken to the FBI. Step back and think about this - this is the former secretary of state, this is the former first lady, this is the former United States senator from the state of New York, and candidate for one of the major parties for president of the United States. And she's encouraging a false narrative to be taken to the press. And, of course, it was also taken to the FBI. I think that is huge. And so much so, that the former attorney general called it seditious. And again, you don't have to take my word for that. This is her campaign manager, Robby Mook,, under oath in a court of law, making that statement. So that's the big takeaway here.

1 hour ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Hmm, I seriously thought from the comments that Durham was fixing to expose some folks! So your comparing Durhams results to Mueller? Lol guess neither has a case and waste of time and money... next

Wrong. Just trading barbs. Durham still has a case. The Sussman trial brought out some interesting info. Look at LRF’s post. Sussman, while still a POS, is a mere stepping stone to the real prize.

49 minutes ago, baddog said:

Wrong. Just trading barbs. Durham still has a case. The Sussman trial brought out some interesting info. Look at LRF’s post. Sussman, while still a POS, is a mere stepping stone to the real prize.

Jim Jordan? A lock step for step clown with his own problems about concealing a sexual scandal gets on fox and has credibility? Damn, you seriously can't make this #### up

Ok, so there's still hope... cool I'll wait

10 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Jim Jordan? A lock step for step clown with his own problems about concealing a sexual scandal gets on fox and has credibility? Damn, you seriously can't make this #### up

Ok, so there's still hope... cool I'll wait

What else can you do but wait? Oh yeah, prophecy. Funny how you instantly believe an unproven sex scandal, but somehow believe Hillary is not crooked. She’s more crooked than a dog’s hind leg. 

27 minutes ago, baddog said:

What else can you do but wait? Oh yeah, prophecy. Funny how you instantly believe an unproven sex scandal, but somehow believe Hillary is not crooked. She’s more crooked than a dog’s hind leg. 

I'll ask again, plz show me having anything good to say about hillary.... that argument falls on deaf ears cause I've said nothing about her, in fact I said if she runs then R's will win again

Also, I can't think one of 1 dem with accusations and not clearing the air and be willing to testify that I'll believe! Not sure why Jim Jordan is any different 🤔 guess cause he has a R by his name 🤷🏾‍♂️

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Not much doubt about this one.  They made the mistake of assuming they would win and this would simply go away.

9 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

I'll ask again, plz show me having anything good to say about hillary.... that argument falls on deaf ears cause I've said nothing about her, in fact I said if she runs then R's will win again

Also, I can't think one of 1 dem with accusations and not clearing the air and be willing to testify that I'll believe! Not sure why Jim Jordan is any different 🤔 guess cause he has a R by his name 🤷🏾‍♂️

One could also state that you haven’t said anything bad about her either. Wouldn’t that carry as much weight. Saying someone wouldn’t win an election doesn’t really explore their evilness.

Guilty is guilty. I don’t worry about the D or R. After so many took up for Bill with Monica, I didn’t think sexual prowess was a problem. Sexual misconduct is such a readily available accusation…..he said she said…..

14 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Did you happen to see the makeup of the Jury?  First, the Jury was from DC.  In 2020, Biden got 92.1% of the vote while Trump got 5.4%.  Oh, and there were 3 Clinton donors on the Jury and 1 Juror’s daughter played on the same Sports Team as Sussmann’s daughter.  Hardly what anyone would call an unbiased Jury.  And if that’s not enough, the forewoman of the Jury, trying to explain how they could possibly come up with a not-guilty verdict when faced with the overwhelming evidence said, “There are bigger things that affect the nation than a possible lie to the FBI”.   Yes indeed, nothing to see here.  Move along.

3 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Did you happen to see the makeup of the Jury?  First, the Jury was from DC.  In 2020, Biden got 92.1% of the vote while Trump got 5.4%.  Oh, and there were 3 Clinton donors on the Jury and 1 Juror’s daughter played on the same Sports Team as Sussmann’s daughter.  Hardly what anyone would call an unbiased Jury.  And if that’s not enough, the forewoman of the Jury, trying to explain how they could possibly come up with a not-guilty verdict when faced with the overwhelming evidence said, “There are bigger things that affect the nation than a possible lie to the FBI”.   Yes indeed, nothing to see here.  Move along.

Like I said earlier, the swamp has made it to the jury box.

18 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I see all that, so the next case Durham brings ought to be a slam dunk.. and what if it isn't? What if it's a jury made up on right wingers? Will that play a role if they're found guilty? I'm not sure we can trust the system unless we get the results we want 

17 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Your spot Hagar but you’ll have the FORUM FOOL get on here an say “see he wasn’t guilty”,  despite having all the receipts and evidence needed to convict him. You could literally have video of the wrong doing an the FORUM FOOL would say what? Lol

1 minute ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

I see all that, so the next case Durham brings ought to be a slam dunk.. and what if it isn't? What if it's a jury made up on right wingers? Will that play a role if they're found guilty? I'm not sure we can trust the system unless we get the results we want 

Right on time. I present to you the “FORUM FOOL”😂

8 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Only fools on here is the ones that thought guilty verdicts were coming! These ppl can't be touched, the Dumbest of Dumb know that, only the sheep keep getting let down

No one is surprised Pookie but please keep on with your nonsensical Jibberish. Maybe you need to change your name to 1 to 46thSucks. Lol

19 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Got to ask a simple question - Do you think the Not-Guilty verdict was made by an impartial Jury?

11 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Only fools on here is the ones that thought guilty verdicts were coming! These ppl can't be touched, the Dumbest of Dumb know that, only the sheep keep getting let down

I thought they’d find Sussmann guilty.  He’s expendable.  On the Star Trek series when they’d beam down to a planet, Kirt and/or Spock would have a crewman with them.  We called them ECM’s (Expendable Crew Members).  Hillary?  Never.  She makes Teflon look like superglue.  She’s today’s untouchable.