March Madness Thread

PhatMack19

Contrary to popular belief Muss was right: a great majority had inked Gonzaga into the Elite 8. Alot of ppl don't like Muss cause he's energetic, unlike Barnes who's stiff as cement. Pearl is in his own world, I can't describe that guy, he's special (in his own little way 🤣

Dislike or like Muss all you want: he's the best HC in the SEC. Pains me to say it cause I like Coach Cal but Cal is losing his touch. If Stack can get that thing rolling in Nashville he'll be in the convo soon. 

Hopefully Saint Peter's wins tomorrow. Rooting for em to win the whole thing now. 

24 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Contrary to popular belief Muss was right: a great majority had inked Gonzaga into the Elite 8. Alot of ppl don't like Muss cause he's energetic, unlike Barnes who's stiff as cement. Pearl is in his own world, I can't describe that guy, he's special (in his own little way 🤣

Dislike or like Muss all you want: he's the best HC in the SEC. Pains me to say it cause I like Coach Cal but Cal is losing his touch. If Stack can get that thing rolling in Nashville he'll be in the convo soon. 

Hopefully Saint Peter's wins tomorrow. Rooting for em to win the whole thing now. 

I agree that he's the best coach in the SEC. I don't think it's all that close. 

9 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Villanova I think wins it all now. Past several times they make the final 4 they win it all. They seem to have that it factor.

Jay Wright does a great job with them. In my opinion they are the model to follow after Coach K run is done. 3 Final Four berths in 6 years. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Jay Wright does a great job with them. In my opinion they are the model to follow after Coach K run is done. 3 Final Four berths in 6 years. 

It's certainly hard to argue any of that. His teams are always so balanced and they beat UH at their own game tonight. Sampson's gotta find a couple of shooters. They didn't do anything well offensively, but again Wright should be credited for a lot of that. 

5 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

It's certainly hard to argue any of that. His teams are always so balanced and they beat UH at their own game tonight. Sampson's gotta find a couple of shooters. They didn't do anything well offensively, but again Wright should be credited for a lot of that. 

If UofH doesn't have players transfer they might start off preseason top 10 next season or better. They were without their best 2 players and went that far. Ppl forget about that. 

53 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

If UofH doesn't have players transfer they might start off preseason top 10 next season or better. They were without their best 2 players and went that far. Ppl forget about that. 

If UofH doesn’t transfer any out and the recruits coming in. I might be driving to lake Charles and put a nice future wager on them to win it all. Sampson has mastered his craft… hes about to get over that hump and win it all I feel.

51 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

If UofH doesn’t transfer any out and the recruits coming in. I might be driving to lake Charles and put a nice future wager on them to win it all. Sampson has mastered his craft… hes about to get over that hump and win it all I feel.

They my favorite squad in-state since they getting a local kid and potentially another one next year. Arceneaux fits them to the T. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

They my favorite squad in-state since they getting a local kid and potentially another one next year. Arceneaux fits them to the T. 

I don’t think it’s potentially.  Junior will be playing in Houston and it ain’t gonna be with the Rockets. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Idk, maybe it’s Chris Jans now.  If his guys could have hit the broad side of the barn piggy would have gone home 2 rounds ago against a team that didn’t have nearly the amount of “dudes” arky has.  So maybe Mississippi aggy now has the best coach in the SEC.  

And I would put Coach “I wanna be the coolest” above Cal either.  Not by a long shot. 

1 minute ago, TxHoops said:

Idk, maybe it’s Chris Jans now.  If his guys could have hit the broad side of the barn piggy would have gone home 2 rounds ago against a team that didn’t have nearly the amount of “dudes” arky has.  So maybe Mississippi aggy now has the best coach in the SEC.  

And I would put Coach “I wanna be the coolest” above Cal either.  Not by a long shot. 

Cmon man. 

7 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

They my favorite squad in-state since they getting a local kid and potentially another one next year. Arceneaux  fits them to the T. 

I agree completely.  Their other incoming freshman, Jarace Walker from IMG, played for Will Barton’s team in our league the last three summers.  He’s a great kid with a ton of talent and is the top ranked PF in the country.  I think he’s also the highest ranked recruit for the Coogs in a decade.  All that said I like Arceneaux better.  Especially in what Sampson does. 

1 minute ago, TxHoops said:

I agree completely.  Their other incoming freshman, Jarace Walker from IMG, played for Will Barton’s team in our league the last three summers.  He’s a great kid with a ton of talent and is the top ranked PF in the country.  I think he’s also the highest ranked recruit for the Coogs in a decade.  All that said I like Arceneaux better.  Especially in what Sampson does. 

Yup. 

2 minutes ago, king said:

Looking at the big men in this tournament. If the Rockets get the #1 pick I would pick Banchero. Dude is a physical freak will only get bigger and stronger. I’m not to sure about the Chet hype yet.

Chet will be an all star for many years. Banchero might too.  But Chet will get bigger (KD couldn’t lift the garbage bag when he came into the league) and the things he does with the basketball at 7 foot plus are ridiculous. 

If Chet gets a full offseason training in the weight room and learn post up moves from Hakeem. He may be super dangerous.

Rockets have a huge decision to make. Jalen Green looks to be a future star in the making. He needs a big man with Senguin.

8 minutes ago, king said:

If Chet gets a full offseason training in the weight room and learn post up moves from Hakeem. He may be super dangerous.

Rockets have a huge decision to make. Jalen Green looks to be a future star in the making. He needs a big man with Senguin.

@BMTSoulja1 rocket man. Thoughts? My Celtics whipping arse currently. 

6 hours ago, king said:

Chet has the highest upside which is why he will be the number 1 pick with most teams. And highest upside of any player in a while. Jabari is the “surest thing” of any player.  Barring injuries, I don’t see how he is not at minimum a very good and very possibly a great pro.  If Auburn’s guards didn’t have a propensity to forget who the dude on their team was, they would still be playing.  And Paolo is somewhere in between.  Good news is that if you get a top 3 pick, you are going to get a #1 overall pick in 90 percent of drafts. Unlike years where there really aren’t any.