What Happened to COVID

baddog

I work inside Methodist Hospital in Houston - it's very real here - but last update was: Today we have 254 COVID-19 patients in our hospitals. The steady decrease in numbers comes just days after the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued new guidance on wearing masks indoors.

In December - It was AWFUL. Over 1,000 employees tested positive in a seven day span.  

25 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

I work inside Methodist Hospital in Houston - it's very real here - but last update was: Today we have 254 COVID-19 patients in our hospitals. The steady decrease in numbers comes just days after the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued new guidance on wearing masks indoors.

In December - It was AWFUL. Over 1,000 employees tested positive in a seven day span.  

Just don’t see it in the news anymore when it used to be all you saw. Everyone needs to remember that this supply chain issue is due to the LA Port not allowing unvaccinated truckers access to the port. Those container ships unload a container and it is  loaded it on a truck…. next

i wonder if the Russians are practicing social distancing?

10 hours ago, Bobcat1 said:

Certainly it’s real. Like AIDS, the flu, etc. 

Please keep in mind that the CDC is NOT a exclusively federally funded organization. It takes in billions of dollars from very wealthy unelected people like Bill Gates and other very influential people & companies i.e. Big Pharma. It’s a very compromised corrupt organization that has caused hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths across the world because of its BS PROTOCOLS. I believe the midterms coming up has helped take it out of the news. Dems are getting killed in the polls. People of power have played the world by using a manageable virus to inflict their agenda plain and simple. There needs to be a cleansing of the people in leadership positions of this world.

57 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Please keep in mind that the CDC is NOT a exclusively federally funded organization. It takes in billions of dollars from very wealthy unelected people like Bill Gates and other very influential people & companies i.e. Big Pharma. It’s a very compromised corrupt organization that has caused hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths across the world because of its BS PROTOCOLS. I believe the midterms coming up has helped take it out of the news. Dems are getting killed in the polls. People of power have played the world by a manageable virus plain and simple. There needs to be a cleansing of the people in leadership positions of this world.

AMEN!!!

Covid = Failed experiment.  The NWO using the Dems as the puppets they are, wanted to see if Americans could be totally controlled under the guise of a pandemic.  It worked to a point, but they pushed the envelope a little far.  The sheep (diehard Democrat constituents) still kowtowed to Der Fuhrer, but there were still enough Americans who valued freedom over the medical 🐂💩 being shoveled to us.  Thankfully the Russians provided a distraction so they could move on.  

As the folks in the commercials say, But wait, there’s no doubt in my mind that they’ll be back with another “emergency”.  And to be honest, it wasn’t a total flop.  They managed to legally kill thousands in nursing homes.  That info is filed away for future reference.  Surely most don’t think what happened there was an accident?  Putting people with Covid in Nursing Homes - the most vulnerable?  I know it was ridiculous, and I’m sure most of you do too.  So why would a Mayor/Governor, with medical advisors, do it?  They knew there would be deaths, so why?  Only thing that comes to mind - can we get away with it?  Yep, they did.  If I’m right, you’ve learned things.  They have no regard for human life.  No morals.  Their agenda supersedes everything.  If I’m wrong - lol, I’m not so I won’t even go there.   😄😄😄

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Covid = Failed experiment.  The NWO using the Dems as the puppets they are, wanted to see if Americans could be totally controlled under the guise of a pandemic.  It worked to a point, but they pushed the envelope a little far.  The sheep (diehard Democrat constituents) still kowtowed to Der Fuhrer, but there were still enough Americans who valued freedom over the medical 🐂💩 being shoveled to us.  Thankfully the Russians provided a distraction so they could move on.  

As the folks in the commercials say, But wait, there’s no doubt in my mind that they’ll be back with another “emergency”.  And to be honest, it wasn’t a total flop.  They managed to legally kill thousands in nursing homes.  That info is filed away for future reference.  Surely most don’t think what happened there was an accident?  Putting people with Covid in Nursing Homes - the most vulnerable?  I know it was ridiculous, and I’m sure most of you do too.  So why would a Mayor/Governor, with medical advisors, do it?  They knew there would be deaths, so why?  Only thing that comes to mind - can we get away with it?  Yep, they did.  If I’m right, you’ve learned things.  They have no regard for human life.  No morals.  Their agenda supersedes everything.  If I’m wrong - lol, I’m not so I won’t even go there.   😄😄😄

Hagar I think your spot on buddy. I think you’d have to be a doorknob not to see the narrative pushed was never about the virus but with that said there are a lot of doorknobs in this country that are easily turned. DAILY REMINDER: TRUMP WON!!

I just think it’s funny how a two year headline and totally dedicated news shows about Covid can be turned off like a light switch. It’s not even a back burner. I think it will come up again with the refugee situation. They will have to prove to have been vaxed before they can be accepted, just not so on our borders.