Dayton vs. Crosby Predictions?

KFDM COOP

green is no longer playing this season.

we are a very powerful team with aj dugat, greg charles, ronnie powell, and john gable.

and our defensive players brent kimmy, fred hynson, moises herrera, and aaron jenkins.

Well thanks bronco09 for informing me of the and correcting me i used to go to dayton and possibly moving back i know brent kimmy, frend , AJ Dugat , Powell etc.. i know alot of them

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what a bunch of trash talk did anyone forget dayton is very powerful with dugat, green ETC... there both juniors ok so thats that and C4L you need to shut your trap your probably only a LITTLE PUNK that is running your mouth so if you got the guts im sure dayton will be bring not only dayton fans but BH fans Liberty etc... coog for life well guess what im both dayton and BH fan have followed my boys everywere .... get your INFO right

normal_P1000611.JPG

normal_P1000613.JPG

normal_P1000675.JPG

state_ring_front_view400_compressed.jpg

normal_P1000679.JPG

Coogs by 1 a 2 point conversation t the end of the game to win it...

Highway 90 shootout, we love these games, Rivalry at its best. (and this better be the big school game of the week...

big school game of the week???

Dayton will end the 21-4A district champions season by at least 4 touchdowns.

Crosby might be passing out basketball shoes at halftime.

I think that Dayton is playing the Crosby Cougars....Right.....Nice Rings C4L.Ā  Good luck polishing them.Ā  I know why C4L is so happy about the Broncs getting sent to Crosby.Ā  He does not want to face them in the 2nd round.Ā  Makes perfenct sense to me now.Ā 

La Marque hasn't played in nine State Championship Games (including a State Record six straight) and won five titles in the past twenty years by dodging anyone, much less Dayton.

I think that Dayton is playing the Crosby Cougars....Right.....Nice Rings C4L.Ā  Good luck polishing them.Ā  I know why C4L is so happy about the Broncs getting sent to Crosby.Ā  He does not want to face them in the 2nd round.Ā  Makes perfenct sense to me now.Ā 

C4L, You are right.Ā  Just seems to me that you got VERY interested in somthing you really don't know much about....I was curious as to why and now I know....Ā  Good luck vs the Ricebirds...

Dayton and Crosby should be alot of fun.Ā  These teams are true rivals

Thanks... The only reason I posted on this thread was because several individuals didn't know how to interpret the brackets.Ā  My participation kinda grew from there.

C4L, You are right.Ā  Just seems to me that you got VERY interested in somthing you really don't know much about....I was curious as to why and now I know....Ā  Good luck vs the Ricebirds...

Dayton and Crosby should be alot of fun.Ā  These teams are true rivals

Two district champs meeting in the first round.Ā  Is this how the playoff system is supposed to work ?

This is getting old. PNG, Dayton and Lumberton are tri champs. There is no outright district champion. There is a #1 seed and #2 seed, but all are district champs. So it wouldn't matter who Crosby played, they would still face a district champion.

In Div.1, district champs face each other in round one quite often. Get over it.

I'm going for the area team, but this just bring back memories when Liberty played Orangefield 2 years in a row 2002 and 2003 and the coach was Kevin Flanigan :o :o :o . The game was in Liberty 2002 and we won 14-10, but the next following year in was in Orangefield and we went 10-0 that season and lost 21-14 in the first round. I believe Dayton beat Crosby last year in the First round in Dayton, but this year the game is in Crosby and Kevin Flanigan is known for turning the tables...It's gonna be a dog fight

That's EXACTLY what happened.Ā  The UIL should have stepped in on this deal.

The UIL has nothing to step into. It leaves the decision of tie breakers up to the local district which is why Dayton is probably going to clean Crosby's clock and move on to the next round.

Guest whoabroncos09

Predictions, Predictions, Predictions..........Its Just Funny How Everyone Makes Them.You Know They Gone Win By This And Dat And So On. Yall May Talk Tha Talk But The Question Iz... CAN YALL WALK THA WALK? And Come FRIDAY NIGHT.....

THE TRUTH WILL BE TOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

dayton has been proven to talk the talk...

and then back it up on friday night...

the truth is...crosby dont want none.

good luck crosby.

and dayton.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder