Institutional Integrity of our Democracy

Unwoke

The Institutional Integrity of our Democracy was way further undermined by claims of "election fraud" in 2020 when it turned out to be a bad case of "sore loser" backed up with exactly "zero" evidence presented in any court anywhere.

And the fact that about 60 million people still believe that lie.

"ThErE's nO waY Biden gOt 81 milLiOn voTEs!!!!!!"

Although i'm trembling with anticipation for the next "R" win when the Dems claim it's all because of "voter suppression."   Another fantastic lie. 

58 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The Institutional Integrity of our Democracy was way further undermined by claims of "election fraud" in 2020 when it turned out to be a bad case of "sore loser" backed up with exactly "zero" evidence presented in any court anywhere.

And the fact that about 60 million people still believe that lie.

"ThErE's nO waY Biden gOt 81 milLiOn voTEs!!!!!!"

Although i'm trembling with anticipation for the next "R" win when the Dems claim it's all because of "voter suppression."   Another fantastic lie. 

Is that like people that still think that the Democrats had nothing to do with the Steele dossier or the fake Trump impeachment evidence?

Is that like the people who still think that Michael Brown had his hands up saying don’t shoot?

Is that like the people that believe Tom Brady smashed his iPhone during the inflate-gate investigation just because it was time for a new phone? 

For six years they have been saying that Trump colluded with Russia and any claims to the contrary was Trumpsters ignoring the truth and to further their cult. Well, until Durham uncovered the truth. For six years they covered up the deceit but we are to believe that if voter fraud wasn’t uncovered in a couple of months, it can’t be true?

You draw strange parallels and conclusions.  I have not taken part in the discussions on various forums over election fraud but “zero evidence” is what other scams hang onto.  Absence of evidence doesn’t mean evidence of absence.  

10 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Is that like people that still think that the Democrats had nothing to do with the Steele dossier or the fake Trump impeachment evidence?

Is that like the people who still think that Michael Brown had his hands up saying don’t shoot?

Is that like the people that believe Tom Brady smashed his iPhone during the inflate-gate investigation just because it was time for a new phone? 

For six years they have been saying that Trump colluded with Russia and any claims to the contrary was Trumpsters ignoring the truth and to further their cult. Well, until Durham uncovered the truth. For six years they covered up the deceit but we are to believe that if voter fraud wasn’t uncovered in a couple of months, it can’t be true?

You draw strange parallels and conclusions.  I have not taken part in the discussions on various forums over election fraud but “zero evidence” is what other scams hang onto.  Absence of evidence doesn’t mean evidence of absence.  

The truth will eventually come out about the massive fraud in the 2020 election. Look how long it took for truth to come out about the Russia Russia Russia spying operation. It’s just a matter of time. 

42 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

The truth will eventually come out about the massive fraud in the 2020 election. Look how long it took for truth to come out about the Russia Russia Russia spying operation. It’s just a matter of time. 

No, it’s not. We’ve had Reagan scanning the internet for any shred of evidence for over a year now… all he can find are hearsay accounts on right-wing hack-job websites. With the trump-controlled DOJ, FBI, and countless state governments using everything in their imaginations we got exactly nothing. Those guys literal jobs were on the line and they batted .000?

You had Rudolph out there daily promising that he was going to be presenting evidence “tomorrow,” but tomorrow never came. The Pillow Man was out there doing his part, but he never came up with a single credible shred of evidence. 

I wanted Trump to win because I felt like he was the lesser of two evils by just a smidge. I even expected that we’d find widespread election fraud…. But there was never any proof presented. None. At some point you have to admit that he lost and move on, and 90% of trump’s supporters keep waking up like it’s the day after the election… kinda like the movie Groundhog Day. “Trump was winning when I went to bed last night!”

I respect Tvc’s legal thought process. If there was widespread voter fraud all over this nation and it cost trump the election, why wasn’t there any evidence of that fraud? Wouldn’t somebody have talked? Wouldn’t there be HD video taken on multitudes of cellphones? Wouldn’t some knucklehead Democrat staffer accidentally post something on their Snapchat or Twitter? Apparently not. 

Did some people vote twice? I’m gonna say “sure, just like in every election.” Did roughly 4 million people vote twice and somehow manage to avoid detection across the country? Not a chance.

Perpetuating the Big Lie has done more to damage us than anything else. Heck, a few thousand otherwise sane people assaulted the Capitol after hearing that same lie repeated over and over. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

No, it’s not. We’ve had Reagan scanning the internet for any shred of evidence for over a year now… all he can find are hearsay accounts on right-wing hack-job websites. With the trump-controlled DOJ, FBI, and countless state governments using everything in their imaginations we got exactly nothing. Those guys literal jobs were on the line and they batted .000?

You had Rudolph out there daily promising that he was going to be presenting evidence “tomorrow,” but tomorrow never came. The Pillow Man was out there doing his part, but he never came up with a single credible shred of evidence. 

I wanted Trump to win because I felt like he was the lesser of two evils by just a smidge. I even expected that we’d find widespread election fraud…. But there was never any proof presented. None. At some point you have to admit that he lost and move on, and 90% of trump’s supporters keep waking up like it’s the day after the election… kinda like the movie Groundhog Day. “Trump was winning when I went to bed last night!”

I respect Tvc’s legal thought process. If there was widespread voter fraud all over this nation and it cost trump the election, why wasn’t there any evidence of that fraud? Wouldn’t somebody have talked? Wouldn’t there be HD video taken on multitudes of cellphones? Wouldn’t some knucklehead Democrat staffer accidentally post something on their Snapchat or Twitter? Apparently not. 

Did some people vote twice? I’m gonna say “sure, just like in every election.” Did roughly 4 million people vote twice and somehow manage to avoid detection across the country? Not a chance.

Perpetuating the Big Lie has done more to damage us than anything else. Heck, a few thousand otherwise sane people assaulted the Capitol after hearing that same lie repeated over and over. 

You have absolutely no clue how Trump supporters, GOPers, or non-Liberals think. You think you have a clue, but your endless posts describing Trump and non-Liberals shows without a doubt you are clueless as to how sane people think. Your TDS is astonishing and definitely making you look foolish. It is comical that you think your descriptions have merit after displaying your ineptitude. At least we get a comedy show when you post on Trump topics, so it's not completely worthless hogwash.

After all of the information that has come out, you claim that Trump had "control of the DOJ, FBI, and countless state governments". How cute...and comical. Keep'em coming.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

When you first started these ridiculous post I thought you were playing devil’s advocate, or simply trying to pull some legs.  I’ve finally concluded you’ve lost your mind.  Have you recently had a stroke?  Been prescribed some mind altering drugs?  Whatever has caused the transformation from a relatively stable individual into a guy who needs Play-Doh, I sincerely wish you success in finding a cure.  

On 2/17/2022 at 8:26 PM, Unwoke said:

Has Hillary Clinton been arrested for a conspiracy to frame her opponent for treason?

When they continued into Trump's presidency, I think this is when the treason came into being!   

Lets Go Brandon!!    Again -- if Dems can do this -- then they surely can commit election fraud!!  I don't think ANYONE can reasonably disagree!