*Kelly 18 St. Pius 17 FINAL/COMMENTS*

Guest FPHS 78

lucked out on this one!!!!  we got outplayed.  pius is huge!  how many 6'6 kids can one small Catholic school have?  amazing size on the line.  kicked our teeth in for all but 2 minutes of the game. 

our play calling stunk!  26 carries up the middle for about 50 yds?  hey coach, how about something outside?  you'd think after 20 or so, they'd try something different

-the officiating in the game was terrible.... never seen so many cops at a game...after last years fight and pius had another fight last week...pius punks go down in the end.  beautiful thing..I HATE PIUS--no class,

GO DAWGS!

Guest FPHS 78

Beaumont Kelly            St. Pius

Total yards                176                        271

First downs                  9                          16

Rushes/Yds                26/47                  31/74

Average rush              1.81                      2.39

Comp/Atts                  7/17                    13/26

Pass yards                  129                      197

Comp pct                  41.18                      50 

Penalties-yards          14-136   ???              10-60

we did have 2 tds call back for--what else-holding

43 plays?  14 penalties...flipping joke

Guest FPHS 78

100 yd td return on a pass that never should have been thrown is lucking out.......

The D played a great game....the offense stayed on the bus....i'm surprised Fazio can still walk after the beating he took

The first half kelly was not kelly, the second half kelly outplayed pius. it wasnt luck that a coach called a pass on a Third and 8, and it wasnt luck that made sullivan intercept the ball. It wasnt luck that got two touchdowns called back. It wasnt luck that put the fire inside the players. It wasnt luck that kelly outplayed pius in the second half. And finally it wasnt luck that won the game for kelly.

Guest FPHS 78

JCB, argue with me, i'm telling your momma........we were at the same game.....1:52 left in the game, pius on our 6...you thought we were gonna pull it out?.....look at the stats, the offense stayed on the bus...less than 2yds /carry

GO DAWGS

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder