Silsbee tournament at Lagrange

Final 114-44 LaGrange had a player foul out who must have had 5 of the 7 or 8 fouls called against them and they stopped the game with less than a minute left since they only had 4 players.  I really don’t think they even put a full 8 minutes on the clock that last quarter anyway.

I talked to Lagrange head coach he said that they try to model their play after teams like Silsbee he told me that BU took it easy on them lol but they love coming to Texas to play now if they had Peabody Magnate in this tournament that would be a Challenge but Silsbee should ICE SKATE Thru the rest of this Tournament these Louisiana teams have never seen teams like  Silsbee BU and other state powers but their coach and assistant coach had nothing but high praise for our young tigers.

Ok so wos last to Lincoln Prep last night which set up one semi of Lincoln Prep and LaGrange which LaGrange just won 53-47. This is the same LaGrange that United beat by a reported score of 104-30 and also lost 2 games to Aldine by 4. Yet they beat what appeared to be a pretty decent Lincoln Prep to reach the finals and yes now we are facing Jennings.