Crosby 53 A&M Consolidated 50/Final

AggiesAreWe

• bullets13 changed the title to Crosby 53 A&M Consolidated 50/Final

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• And you have that right But Gun to your head and you had to vote for biden or trump.  Who you picking?  
    • After listening to a podcast from the Michael Berry show yesterday, interviewing the lawyer that led the fight to the Louisiana Supreme Court, it changes things a bit. St. George was never part of Baton Rouge proper. According to Louisiana law though, the mayor of Baton Rouge was automatically the president of the parish which I believe is roughly, the equivalent of the county judge in Texas. So the mayor of Baton Rouge had control of the city and the parish  simultaneously. As such she had control over Baton Rouge and St. George, but without having to provide city services to St. George. According to the St. George lawyer, Baton Rouge could have annexed the St. George area at any time but apparently chose not to as they had access to that tax base but did not have to provide any city services. So St. George decided to create their own city but not by separating from Baton Rouge who had some control over them even though they were not within the city limits. It kind of harkens back to taxation without representation. We want your money but you don’t have a say so in how we spend it. I guess St. George had their own mini revolution. The Baton Rouge response was something like, “how dare you use state law to create your own city and take your money away from us!?” 
    • Yeah, but to the ignorant people, it gots to be Trump or nobody.    But let’s be honest… “border security” and “Make America Great Again” are just thinly disguised pleas for the racist vote… which apparently he has locked up. 
    • If you are basing it on the environment that we now live in due to extreme liberal policies that have molded everyone s thinking then yeah it seems ultra right but when the goal post have been moved so far left that the middle is now actually old democrat then anything right seems ultra. have you been one who Has been molded over all these years of liberal environment? Have you been desensitized to such ways that now you just accept it? early in my younger voting years I leaned libertarian but usually voted R for major elections.  But as time went on and I became wiser I saw how society was changing and the forces that be were using Ds, Ms, I s, as well as Rs. i didnt vote trump in 2016 primaries. I ll vote for trump cause who else is there and come 2028 I ll vote for someone else who is not a D. Trump will be a thing of the past for some people but will still live in the heads of many Ds and probably some Rs.  
    • Better find a turf field for this afternoon or Saturday morning...Good news is that teams have until Monday to complete this round.
  • Topics