Newspaper Headlines For Saturday Morning

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beaumont Enterprise

New recored set at Daytons Stadium PN-G sales out all 6 visitor seats in 3 seconds

PN-G's band will have to stay home for this one becase they would overflow the stadium into the grass and there would be no room for the fans to sit or stand.

You guys must have run out of money when you started building the visitors side a true homefield advantage

Beaumont Enterprise

New recored set at Daytons Stadium PN-G sales out all 6 visitor seats in 3 seconds

PN-G's band will have to stay home for this one becase they would overflow the stadium into the grass and there would be no room for the fans to sit or stand.

You guys must have run out of money when you started building the visitors side a true homefield advantage

You should consider PN-G to be lucky Barbers Hill wasn't the team that was put into 22-4A instead of Dayton.

Dayton's visitor stands seat about 3,500 while Barbers Hill doesnt' even seat 1,000.

I would also think that Dayton's visitor stands seats more than LC-M.

I guess not that many Indian fans stayed at LC-M last year when you played over there  :o

You know its funny to here you all talk so much trash did you say we were playing Stephensville. I forget was it 1990's LaMarque goodluck to you guys hope you make it out injury free we as a hole are not going to set here and talk trash with you. Goodluck again

On the contrary, I was at the LCM game last year, but PNG Fans stayed until the end of the game, Good or Bad. Those kind of games could happen on any given Friday Night. We Support Our Team no mather what the outcome of the game is. HONOR, PRIDE,TRADITION. Win or lose, We will applaud our team from the stands for their effort!

On the contrary, I was at the LCM game last year, but PNG Fans stayed until the end of the game, Good or Bad. Those kind of games could happen on any given Friday Night. We Support Our Team no mather what the outcome of the game is. HONOR, PRIDE,TRADITION. Win or lose, We will applaud our team from the stands for their effort!

Excellent post!  And, like you said, anything can happen on any given night in high school football.

PNG 21

Dayton 17

Scalp 'em, Indians, Scalp 'em !

I refuse to apologize for our facilities.  They are very nice.  They are also totally paid for without passing a bond election.  Perhaps in the future, improvements and enlargements will be made for the visitors side. However, at this time, I am proud that our school board and community support our kids and built (within our budget) a VERY nice stadium.

It's a good thing I am intelligent and won't judge all PNG fans by the few negative ones that are posting about our town/facilities.  

Get over yourselves PNG posters.  

You know its funny to here you all talk so much trash did you say we were playing Stephensville. I forget was it 1990's LaMarque goodluck to you guys hope you make it out injury free we as a hole are not going to set here and talk trash with you. Goodluck again

That is a confusing Headline ;D

I refuse to apologize for our facilities.  They are very nice.  They are also totally paid for without passing a bond election.  Perhaps in the future, improvements and enlargements will be made for the visitors side. However, at this time, I am proud that our school board and community support our kids and built (within our budget) a VERY nice stadium.

It's a good thing I am intelligent and won't judge all PNG fans by the few negative ones that are posting about our town/facilities.  

Get over yourselves PNG posters.  

Bronco Stadium is more than adequate for any team we play (except for PN-G).

But there are several stadiums that are in the same situation, not every stadium is built to seat 5,000 visiting fans.

Bronco Stadium is the BEST 4A facility between Houston and Beaumont.

Bronco Stadium will be a great venue for the game Friday, and I am sure that most PN-G fans will walk away with a favorable impression of the stadium (even those who are standing).

It will be great night for the game and it will take place in a great facility.

PN-G fans...

Drive safely to and from the game.

See you tomorrow night!

No one is making fun of Dayton's stadium, for the size of your city it is an impressive accomplishment!Many schools I'm sure are jealous of your field. The PNG fans that will probably have to stand to watch the game are just venting frustrations about not getting to sit down at such a big game. We look forward to being in Dayton to see 2 great teams play a hard fought game. Win or lose, we will be proud of our team for all their accomplishments this year. No prediction from me, but i bet someone in purple and white will win.

No one is making fun of Dayton's stadium, for the size of your city it is an impressive accomplishment!Many schools I'm sure are jealous of your field. The PNG fans that will probably have to stand to watch the game are just venting frustrations about not getting to sit down at such a big game. We look forward to being in Dayton to see 2 great teams play a hard fought game. Win or lose, we will be proud of our team for all their accomplishments this year. No prediction from me, but i bet someone in purple and white will win.

shouldn't be sitting down anyway!! 

Better to stand and watch a game in the nice fresh air than to sit and watch a game in a stinking tank farm.

Hey ...those stinkin tank farms feed my family .....now they may all have 3 nipples but still....it feeds em. Can't change the obvious...Daytons stadium seats nobody....it's small......whatever big deal.....maybe you guys keep the turf mowed daily....whatever...its still small and if ya want to be in PNG's district ( because 22-4a IS OUR District win or lose) ya better build stands bigger than playland at McDonalds.

PNG 75

Dayton 0.5

Hey ...those stinkin tank farms feed my family .....now they may all have 3 nipples but still....it feeds em. Can't change the obvious...Daytons stadium seats nobody....it's small......whatever big deal.....maybe you guys keep the turf mowed daily....whatever...its still small and if ya want to be in PNG's district ( because 22-4a IS OUR District win or lose) ya better build stands bigger than playland at McDonalds.

PNG 75

Dayton 0.5

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Beaumont Enterprise

This was supposed to be funny I thought you would be able to get a laugh out of it considering you all have a nice stadium  even it is a little small so no apologies for poking fun Sorry for upsetting you it was just fun

PNG 75

Dayton 0.5

Thats very good cherokee. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder