Jasper 47 Center 14/Final

AggiesAreWe

• bullets13 changed the title to Jasper 47 Center 14/Final
27 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Jasper D is serious. Sheesh. 

They're extremely well-coached on that side of the ball. Jasper mixed in some of the of the Wing-T that they had run over the last few years also, which kept Center's offense off the field. Our running game was better than it's been all season. I think most of our fans knew we'd make the playoffs (mostly because the district isn't very good), but our defense will make us a tough out. 

1 hour ago, Bulldogs92 said:

They're extremely well-coached on that side of the ball. Jasper mixed in some of the of the Wing-T that they had run over the last few years also, which kept Center's offense off the field. Our running game was better than it's been all season. I think most of our fans knew we'd make the playoffs (mostly because the district isn't very good), but our defense will make us a tough out. 

I agree 100% 

3 hours ago, Bulldogs92 said:

Me and a few of my buddy's had this conversation before the season started. Mix the old with the new for as the offense to keep the other teams D confused.

6 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

I don't know. Looks like we'll get China Spring again. They're better than they were last year. 

6 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

I don't know. Looks like we'll get China Spring again. They're better than they were last year. 

If Jasper beats Madisonville, we will be 2nd in district and play connally. Otherwise, 3rd place and playing salado.