Beaumont West Brook 33 Summer Creek 51/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Beaumont West Brook 33 Summer Creek 43/FINAL
  • BMTSoulja1 changed the title to Beaumont West Brook 33 Summer Creek 51/FINAL
2 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Dude you've been in basketball mode for a month now. Let that dude make it.

Nope.  I tried to warn him weeks ago but everybody want to be a comedian.   I want to see him crack jokes and display it with a ton of energy like a few weeks ago.I’ll be waiting patiently for his reply.

2 minutes ago, 2kajun said:

No playoffs for BISD United and WB all that talent in BMT SAD!  coaching is horrible

Its not over until its over. Westbrook has only 2 district loses. Summer Creek has 3. Westbrook run the table the last 2 weeks and they're in the playoffs. Not totally impossible with one home game and one road game...jmo..

2 minutes ago, JustUs said:

Its not over until its over. Westbrook has only 2 district loses. Summer Creek has 3. Westbrook run the table the last 2 weeks and they're in the playoffs. Not totally impossible with one home game and one road game...jmo..

We’ll, you’re right.  SC did play ‘Cita tough when they played.  And King can’t pass the ball to save their lives.  It’s possible.  But I don’t think it’ll happen.  

19 minutes ago, JustUs said:

WB aint beating Atascocita in Humble that's for sure. 

15 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

We’ll, you’re right.  SC did play ‘Cita tough when they played.  And King can’t pass the ball to save their lives.  It’s possible.  But I don’t think it’ll happen.  

SC and Cita is a rivalry game, records don't matter in that one. And if the King coaches saw what everyone else saw tonight that one might be similar to this game. Long as King doesn't have that QB throwing vertical bombs that he cannot throw accurately they'll be fine. 

1 hour ago, wbfan said:

Brook at its worst is still better than United at its best.

They’re on the verge of losing 3 straight and missing the playoffs.  As you can see above, coaching is getting blamed.  WB is in a precarious situation, don’t you think?  But where’s that energy?  Also, I suggest that you look at the remaining two games and the district standing.  If you’d actually had done that, you wouldn’t have made that asinine post above.  

1 hour ago, wbfan said:

Brook at its worst is still better than United at its best.

and karma is undefeated.  Don’t be surprised when one team is sitting at home while the other is in the playoffs.  But again, what do I know.  
With that said, I still see a lack of energy.  Explain to me the positives of this last game. 

15 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

and karma is undefeated.  Don’t be surprised when one team is sitting at home while the other is in the playoffs.  But again, what do I know.  
With that said, I still see a lack of energy.  Explain to me the positives of this last game. 

Did I miss something here?? No BISD football team making the playoffs in my opinion.

Now I will say this: United definitely has the best chance. 

10 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Final!! 

51-33 Summer Creek wins! 

Game balls: #25 Lloyd Avant soph RB for SC and SC offensive line. 

Avant with 5 TDs over 230+ yards rushing. 

Did not expect this from the Brook. Started out  beating PNG and Memorial at the start of the season.   

1 minute ago, Law Man said:

Did not expect this from the Brook. Started out  beating PNG and Memorial at the start of the season.   

They didn't beat Png nor Memorial to start the season, that was scrimmages. They started their season with Beaumont United. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

They didn't beat Png nor Memorial to start the season, that was scrimmages. They started their season with Beaumont United. 

On 8/20/2021 at 3:47 PM,  Yeojsaid: 

I was at the scrimmage and the Bruins looked pretty dominate to me. The halftime score would have been 31-7 had this been a game. WB had 400 yards of offense in two quarters. You might want to google the definition of domination. IJS..

That was my point.  However, this is the definition of domination.