DCTF Week 7 State Rankings

AggiesAreWe

3 hours ago, powerlifter said:

nederland your a good team i will give you that BUT the night you and wo-s hooked it up  close when the game was call becouse of the lighting. at the time it was called the dogs  were up by 8 i belive with a full QT and a hafe to playi still would have put my mony on wo-s

what are you  laffing about i need a reply no laffing

download (43).jpg

13 hours ago, powerlifter said:

nederland your a good team i will give you that BUT the night you and wo-s hooked it up  close when the game was call becouse of the lighting. at the time it was called the dogs  were up by 8 i belive with a full QT and a hafe to playi still would have put my mony on wo-s

Okay, a reply. 

You never know. WOS might have scored 3 touchdowns and won 27-14. 

But, WOS had 130 yards of offense in almost 3 full quarters.   Nederland had almost 300 yards. 

Yards are meaningless and don’t count for anything but the game was not exactly going WOS’s way. Nederland’s wide receiver Fuselier had more yards and touchdowns than WOS.

We will never know “what if”. A turnover? A couple of long runs? Merely looking at the score doesn’t tell the way the game was going. Nederland might have collapsed the way PNG did a couple of weeks ago but if a frog had wings, he wouldn’t hit his butt every time he hopped.