Hemphill at Corrigan-Camden/CC wins 42-39

AggiesAreWe

• Bigdog changed the title to Hemphill at Corrigan-Camden/CC wins 42-39
41 minutes ago, pine curtain said:

didn't HH get the ball to start the second half?

Yes CC kicked off to HH in the 2nd half. I didn’t see the kick off are what happened there. But I do know shortly after Hemphill received a kick and lost the ball received another kick and lost that one too. HH offense was clicking they just couldn’t get on the field in the 3rd quarter.CC capitalized off all the 2nd half mistakes HH made and pulled ahead with 8 seconds left in the game for the win. CC to good of a team to make that many mistakes against and pull off a win. If Hemphill can get the mistakes under control they’ll be fine. It’s a young tough little team that’s only going to get better over the next several years.

29 minutes ago, H-STING said:

Yes CC kicked off to HH in the 2nd half. I didn’t see the kick off are what happened there. But I do know shortly after Hemphill received a kick and lost the ball received another kick and lost that one too. HH offense was clicking they just couldn’t get on the field in the 3rd quarter.CC capitalized off all the 2nd half mistakes HH made and pulled ahead with 8 seconds left in the game for the win. CC to good of a team to make that many mistakes against and pull off a win. If Hemphill can get the mistakes under control they’ll be fine. It’s a young tough little team that’s only going to get better over the next several years.

CC had the ball all but about 3 minutes of the 3rd quarter.

#7 for HH is a hoss. Not sure why they did not go to him more in the second half.

#3 for CC had to be tired after that game. It wasn't a secret who was getting the ball inmost plays.