Uh Oh.. Trigger Warning For Baby Boomers

InMAGAWeTrust

14 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

No conflict. The 80 year old people are about 5% of the voting population. 95% of the younger people who are complaining or the ones that elected them.

Really? What are you considering “younger”? Anyone below 80? Lol 

6 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So let's have AOC and her ilk run the country based on age alone...great idea.

.. now how on earth did you manage to jump to that conclusion? 

13 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Really? What are you considering “younger”? Anyone below 80? Lol 

Well the meme you posted said 70-80 so apparently that was the author’s cut off. You can go as low as you want to but I would venture to guess in about 80% of the people younger than 30 voted for Biden and other Dems.  You can spin it anyway you want it but the 70 to 80 year olds we’re not elected by 70 to 80 year olds. 

41 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Well the meme you posted said 70-80 so apparently that was the author’s cut off. You can go as low as you want to but I would venture to guess in about 80% of the people younger than 30 voted for Biden and other Dems.  You can spin it anyway you want it but the 70 to 80 year olds we’re not elected by 70 to 80 year olds. 

That’s fair enough, I won’t argue that 

I do think our country would be in better shape if the 70 or 80 year olds weren’t allowed to run for president (Or any political office)in the first place.

I personally feel that age 45 - 55 is the sweet spot

3 minutes ago, Derf Nosneb said:

OK seriously, how many of you are on twitter?

And does any little tweet from some unknown tweet idiot  deserve a response.

Fail again magatroll.

Why are you getting so defensive if there’s no truth to the tweet?

70+ year olds should obviously NOT be running the country. You’d agree that’s the case for Biden at least, right? 

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

So I think you jumped to that conclusion.. because you’re not a smart person and that’s how your brain works. I understand the emphasis on new rules and whatnot, but.. it’s the truth 

A snotty little response I would expect from you.

You are the posterchild for why young folks shouldn't be running anything other than the playstation in your Mom's basement.

1 minute ago, LumRaiderFan said:

At you?  lol

Not at all, you entertain me.

Alright then - answer the question

2 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So let's have AOC and her ilk run the country based on age alone...great idea.

13 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Alright then - answer the question

Here you go...keep up.

Your original post indicates that many feel that due to age alone, some shouldn't be running the country.

A very incorrect assumption.

My post was satire to show that a younger age alone does not make one more fit to run the country any more than an older age makes someone less fit to run the country..

You look at the capabilities of the person, not the age.

Your original post that generalized the limitation of folks just because they are older is just plain dumb...just like the majority of what you post.

Like I said though, you are entertaining.

1 minute ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Here you go...keep up.

Your original post indicates that many feel that due to age alone, some shouldn't be running the country.

A very incorrect assumption.

My post was satire to show that a younger age alone does not make one more fit to run the country any more than an older age makes someone less fit to run the country..

You look at the capabilities of the person, not the age.

Your original post that generalized the limitation of folks just because they are older is just plain dumb...just like the majority of what you post.

Like I said though, you are entertaining.

..  but there is a legitimate cognitive decline as people get older.

Guess we’ll have to agree to disagree on that though. Ty for your participation 

Another example that is probably more relatable, albeit this is more so physical decline vs. mental 

- do you want the 80 year old firefighter climbing a ladder to rescue you, or the 40 year old? I’m taking the 40 year old, sorry gramps

- do you want the 80 year old cop on foot patrol or the 40 year old cop? Again.. I’m taking the 40 year old

2 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Why are you getting so defensive if there’s no truth to the tweet?

70+ year olds should obviously NOT be running the country. You’d agree that’s the case for Biden at least, right? 

Asking a question is not being defensive, its asking a question. The tweet is neither truthful or false, it is just an opinion, nothing more nothing less. 

My point is basically this, you chose to share some random tweet to troll everyone. Then you ask if I agree with a trolled tweet, the lack of anything resembling grey matter in your posts is actually pretty pathetic.

Sorry can't say what I would like because of my warning, but that day will come. It may not be me but someone will just say what the heck...

23 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Another example that is probably more relatable, albeit this is more so physical decline vs. mental 

- do you want the 80 year old firefighter climbing a ladder to rescue you, or the 40 year old? I’m taking the 40 year old, sorry gramps

- do you want the 80 year old cop on foot patrol or the 40 year old cop? Again.. I’m taking the 40 year old

If you can't stay on the same subject to make whatever point you are trying to make, stop with the apples to pineapples comparison. 

30 minutes ago, Derf Nosneb said:

Asking a question is not being defensive, its asking a question. The tweet is neither truthful or false, it is just an opinion, nothing more nothing less. 

My point is basically this, you chose to share some random tweet to troll everyone. Then you ask if I agree with a trolled tweet, the lack of anything resembling grey matter in your posts is actually pretty pathetic.

Sorry can't say what I would like because of my warning, but that day will come. It may not be me but someone will just say what the heck...

I saw your reply. You were absolutely defensive and triggered. But anyways, I’ll let it slide. 

27 minutes ago, Derf Nosneb said:

Site your source that would prove your rant...

Dude I’m not about to waste anymore time trying to prove that people’s brains get slower as they get older lol. Just look at the age brackets for dementia, Alzheimer’s or the other various diseases. Or another source - Biden (you can make the claim that perhaps he’s always been stupid, which I won’t attempt to refute)

29 minutes ago, Derf Nosneb said:

If you can't stay on the same subject to make whatever point you are trying to make, stop with the apples to pineapples comparison. 

I was making the applies to pineapples comparison since a large number of the users here are ex- firefighters or policemen, and therefore more relatable and potentially easier to understand 

46 minutes ago, Derf Nosneb said:

Oh - another thing to clarify.

I am not trolling. I absolutely believe there should be an age requirement and limit for running for president. I’ll reiterate - I personally believe ages 45 - 55 is the sweet spot. 

That’s my personal belief and opinion. You are free to your own as well. If you think having a 80 year old president in 2024 is amazing, then so be it. 

I didn’t anticipate receiving this much flack for an opinion that would’ve effectively banned Biden from being president.. but here we are. What a time to be alive.

5 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Oh - another thing to clarify.

I am not trolling. I absolutely believe there should be an age requirement and limit for running for president. I’ll reiterate - I personally believe ages 45 - 55 is the sweet spot. 

That’s my personal belief and opinion. You are free to your own as well. If you think having a 80 year old president in 2024 is amazing, then so be it. 

I didn’t anticipate receiving this much flack for an opinion that would’ve effectively banned Biden from being president.. but here we are. What a time to be alive.

I'm not sure about the banning part.  But, if we had a honest press that would have vetted Joebama, and be serious about it and reported it, I think his mental problems would have been taken care of in the election.  But, there were a lot of people that knew the state Joebama was in that didn't vote for him.  But too many other people didn't like Trump's mean tweets!  But, one must confess --  that none of his tweets actually made it into policy!