LCM at Hamshire Fannett

BattlinBear02

36 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I really don’t know how good LCM is.  They had two good scrimmages from the weak sisters in Orange County. I’m going to wait and compare LCM when they play WOS to see if they have improved. I would say the game is a toss up. 

You may be right about not knowing. But I’ll say one thing, from the parents I know of kids playing it seems like Peevey has them believing in themselves at least for now. And that’s a big change from years past!

2 minutes ago, marshman said:

You may be right about not knowing. But I’ll say one thing, from the parents I know of kids playing it seems like Peevey has them believing in themselves at least for now. And that’s a big change from years past!

Anything is better then Crouch. He was a good man but not a great leader. I hear this will be the last year Peevy will play WOS.  I’ve only seen WOS play this year and probably go to the WOS or Silsbee game this Friday. 

33 minutes ago, marshman said:

Lot of enthusiasm both scrimmages, much improved offensive line, anxious to see how we play vs HF

1 hour ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Anything is better then Crouch. He was a good man but not a great leader. I hear this will be the last year Peevy will play WOS.  I’ve only seen WOS play this year and probably go to the WOS or Silsbee game this Friday. 

Peevey's smart. I could see him getting away from a yearly L. Build the program up before reinstating the rivalry. That will make it extra interesting when they play next week.

HF qb gonna be hard to handle for the bears this week. Question is can LCM score like they did against BC in the scrimmage?

21 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Peevey's smart. I could see him getting away from a yearly L. Build the program up before reinstating the rivalry. That will make it extra interesting when they play next week.

HF qb gonna be hard to handle for the bears this week. Question is can LCM score like they did against BC in the scrimmage?

I don’t believe in playing give me games. Playing 0-10 teams does not make a good football team. We will get beat in the first round if it’s east Texas. WOS is a good team that we need to play, and I could careless about the rivalry that’s always been Bridge City to us LCM players and fans. You don’t runaway from challenges you face them.