Joebama Bin Biden leaves US citizens stranded

Greezy

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

The U.S. has no plans to evacuate Americans in Afghanistan who are located outside Kabul, according to a report Tuesday. 

Officials from various departments — including State and Defense — informed Senate staffers at a Tuesday morning briefing that they do not know of a way to get those Americans through Taliban checkpoints located outside Kabul, the location of the main airport, The Washington Post reported, citing two Senate aides. 

Neither the State Department nor the Defense Department immediately responded to after-hours requests for comment from Fox News.

Meanwhile, U.S. Sen. Tom Cotton’s office set up a hotline for Americans — including those who are essentially "trapped behind Taliban lines," The Military Times reported.

"The situation is dire," the Arkansas Republican said. "But we’ll do everything in our power to help keep you informed and to help get you out."

A former State Department contractor told Fox News that Taliban fighters have also established checkpoints throughout Kabul and around the airport. Some, the source said, have been beating people on the way to the airport. 

Republicans trying to clean up the mess the democrats made...same old story.

7 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Chicago, Houston, NY, and Cali are prime examples of inept Dim leadership.

Detroit, Baltimore, Austin, Portland, Seattle, Washington DC, Milwaukee all are deep blue cesspools of filth, crime and corruption.   

Theirs a real true hidden epidemic in this country but if I talk about it I'll get banned.   

16 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Joebama pulled out the military before he got all the US citizens out.  What a moron!  But -- he got 80 Million votes.  Yeah, right!

Their waz no contingency for evacuating US citizens outside of Kabul.   And I've seen estimates as high as 40,000 citizens trapped behind Taliban checkpoints.   I can't remember a worse strategic error by our government.   I was born in 1977.  This is way worse than Waco or Ruby Ridge.   

13 minutes ago, baddog said:

You won’t see Big Girl post on this thread because she doesn’t care about Americans. She is still worried about Kurds in Syria, and it’s his/her way of balancing things out in her mind with what has happened in Afghanistan. Not even close.

Wont be long now until we have to retitle this topic to Bye-den.  

3 minutes ago, Greezy said:

Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) Tweeted: Reporter: "It sounds like you're saying this depends on diplomacy with the Taliban. That's it." U.S. Defense Secretary Austin stunned, General Milley takes over to answer the question.

This is the hidden content, please

Absolutely pathetic

🤦

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

🤦

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

🤦

And you got milley over there trying to figure out how to blame all this on white rage.

Geez I've watched this clip so many times.   The look on his face then him looking around the room in desperation.  Absolutely pathetic.