I Guess since no Democrat will start a Biden SOTU Address thread I guess I will

Realville

JUST IN - Ratings are in: 11.6 million people watched Biden's speech last night. 48 million people watched Trump's first State Of The Union address. Trump's lowest was at 37 million.

80 million votes for Biden in the 2020 election πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Deep BreathπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I didn’t watch the crap because I pretty much knew it would be depressing words from a mentally incapacitated man. I have seen some pics from the address. I focused on Kamala and Nancy sitting behind Biden. They looked like a couple of vultures waiting for Biden to die. Did Nancy tear this speech up? Probably not worth the bother.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I didn’t watch the crap because I pretty much knew it would be depressing words from a mentally incapacitated man. I have seen some pics from the address. I focused on Kamala and Nancy sitting behind Biden. They looked like a couple of vultures waiting for Biden to die. Did Nancy tear this speech up? Probably not worth the bother.

Well I had more important things to do like rearrange my sock drawer.😎

2 hours ago, Realville said:

I didn’t watch it either. Did he give a speech wearing a mask?

Well, that was 14:20 I'll never get back.Β  But he did say it.Β 

Scientific breakthroughs took us to the moon. Now were on Mars discovering vaccines

This is the hidden content, please

From the transcript...

Scientific breakthroughs took us to the Moon and now to Mars, discovered vaccines, and gave us the Internet and so much more.

I was going to watch but I was out of Rolaids. Β I heard he had 26 Million. Β Still, if only 26M, how did he get 81 Million votes? Β  But the MSM said the election was on the up and up, & heaven knows we can trust them. Β Still, the math ain’t adding up.

Btw, I read it was the lowest percentageΒ in 78 years.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚