Hardin Vs. East Chambers

on the punt return.. he lost his footing after tryin to juke 21. he was tryin to pull a reggie bush goin side to side and slipped.. but he ran out of bounds on plays that he could. but then again he only had 7 rushes for 13 yards...

and even if tramain is healthy... ec's secondary has noone to cover hunter davis.. he is a talented reciever as well... and if the defense played the pass like it did against buna... LONG NIGHT!!! Hardin by 10

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as soon as he was goin for the ground they were tacklin him....so if he was 100% healthy you dont think that the Lions D couldnt handle him???

If Thomas is healthy no one in 24aa handles him.You just have to hope to keep him from breaking the long runs.There is no doubt he is the heart and soul of this club on both sides of the ball.

Guest TravelingBandsman

Hardin by 7 in this one. East Chambers has seen first hand now they are not invincible. Their streak continues this Friday. As all thos from Hardin say...Feel the Sting!

Guest dailynews

EC has a lot of tradition riding on this game. Will be hard for Hardin to beat them this week with EC coming off a loss. Good luck to both teams.

Hardin by 3

After last week loss, they will be fired up and ready to go.  The seniors and alot of the younger players will be stepping it up. But I will be going with the BUCS!!!  Best of luck to both teams.

[table][tr][td]If I remember correctly, last year the EC/Hardin game was 52-0 at halftime.

The only reason the Bucs didn't win by more was because of bad weather that ended the game early. [/table]

I promise you this is not the same team you played last year. It may be some of the same players but they are not playing the same. Why don't you go ahead and plan for it being the same team as last year. These Hornets will but 500 yrds. and 52 pts. on you before you can say "Y'all Quit". We may lose but you will know we were there.

Hornets 26

EC        21

[move]FEEL THE STING[/move]

This should be an awesome game!  I have not seen Hardin but I did see EC play Buna.  In my humble opinion, if I would have been Buna, I would have been throwing the ball so much more because EC's secondary did not look like they had it together.  Thomas is an awesome player.  I did not see any giving up or laying down by him against Buna.  Didn't see the game at Kountze so I cannot comment.  I did see an aggressive defensive player in Thomas, he attacked and hit hard so I am not sure why everyone is saying he doesn't like contact. 

Anyway, back to the game this week.  Should be very competitive.  I have been on this site commenting on this game for two weeks now.  EC better be ready in the secondary...Hardin better be ready to contain Thomas.  No ifs ands or buts about it.  EC's back is against the wall. 

My heart says Hardin 35  EC 28 

My head says the other way around  EC by 7. 

If I remember correctly, last year the EC/Hardin game was 52-0 at halftime.

The only reason the Bucs didn't win by more was because of bad weather that ended the game early. 

I promise you this is not the same team you played last year. It may be some of the same players but they are not playing the same. Why don't you go ahead and plan for it being the same team as last year. These Hornets will but 500 yrds. and 52 pts. on you before you can say "Y'all Quit". We may lose but you will know we were there.

I promise you that this is not the same EC team.  They are way better than last year.... and now they have something to prove.  This Buc team is more ready now than ever!  The playoff streak continues for the Bucs! Go BUCS!!!!

[table][tr][td]If I remember correctly, last year the EC/Hardin game was 52-0 at halftime.

The only reason the Bucs didn't win by more was because of bad weather that ended the game early. [/table]

Hornets 26

EC        21

Okay, Hardin may not be the same team, but the Bucs aren't either..

And with last week's game on our boys' minds, the fire that drives them is only getting hotter.

Watch out Hornets, the Bucs have their flyswatters and bug spray ready.

Okay, Hardin may not be the same team, but the Bucs aren't either..

And with last week's game on our boys' minds, the fire that drives them is only getting hotter.

Watch out Hornets, the Bucs have their flyswatters and bug spray ready.

If I remember correctly, last year the EC/Hardin game was 52-0 at halftime.

The only reason the Bucs didn't win by more was because of bad weather that ended the game early. 

I promise you that this is not the same EC team.  They are way better than last year.... and now they have something to prove.  This Buc team is more ready now than ever!  The playoff streak continues for the Bucs! Go BUCS!!!!

Is that why you lost to Kountze?

I hope you have every one healthy. We would rather lose to healthy team, than beat a team that is not.This is going to be a good game. We know you have something to prove this week. You win your in  If you lose your out. The Hornets are expecting a fight. So have your swatters in hand.  I stand by my Hornets either way.

Hornets 26

EC        21

Is that why you lost to Kountze?

I hope you have every one healthy. We would rather lose to healthy team, than beat a team that is not.This is going to be a good game. We know you have something to prove this week. You win your in  If you lose your out. The Hornets are expecting a fight. So have your swatters in hand.  I stand by my Hornets either way.

Hornets 26

EC        21

Too bad we lost to Kountze by 1 point and you lost to the Bucs by 52 last go 'round.

Oh and by the way, I don't think the Bucs are gonna let Hardin get to 26 or feel any kind of sting.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83