****NEDERLAND VS LUMBERTON/WHO TAKES FINAL PLAYOFF SPOT?*****

Guest JoesBros

Guest band of brothers

I have never pulled for Ned but theres a first for everything. Please beat Lumberton so Maverick will shut up. Fans like him make it hard for fans from other teams in the area to pull for them. If they do beat NED and make the playoffs I hope there 1 and done.

oh all of vidors fans are complete angels! get real!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not much for making predictions, but I do know BOTH teams will be ready for this one.  They know what this game means and should both approach it assuming Dayton is going to win.  Last week is exactly that... Last Week.  Lumberton should not assum, in any way, that Nederland will come out flat or deflated because of it.  In fact,  We need to caution on the other side and take a play-off spot and not expect it to be given to us.  I really like Lumberton's chances in this game.  Dayton was so effective, like PNG, because Nederland is too one dimensional.  It is Pass, Pass, Pass..and then Punt.  There is no attempt to run the ball.  Against lesser talent this is effective, but against teams that are well coached and near the same talent level, it is too predictable.  Lumberton runs well and can pass well if you key on the run.  Nederland also does not show enough intensity on Defense.  This does not help when facing a team that likes to run.  A running team wants to play an Intense, Physical game.  Things that I have not seen from Nederland this year.  At least not on a consistent basis.  Us beating Dayton and Dayton beating Nederland has no bearing on the outcome of this game.  That was a different Dayton team last week, and as much as I hate to say it, the outcome would be much different if we played them now.  Thats not to take anything from our win... I am just saying they are a much improved team and not a measuring stick between us and Nederland.  We have a great chance this week and our kids can do something that no Lumberton team has done ever.  We will come out Intense and Prepared and our boys will leave it all out on the field.  

Guest band of brothers

this game by far, will be the most intense game of the year obviously. look for alot of unselfish play on offense by lumberton, especially in the backfield. a big dose of all 3 backs which will open up the passing game. alot of hard hitting in this game, it's going to be an all out war!

i disagree with that score, im not gonna voice my opinion on the score yet, but i think the lumbertons offensive attack may be too much for the nederland defense, if l-towns defense steps up and plays hard the whole game i think it will be a good win for lumberton but i also know nederland wont back down at all, no matter what, look for lots of good, hard hitting football in this one

Lumberton can taste it now! It's going to take more than this years Nederland team to knock them out of the playoffs. Any previous year, I gotta go with Nederland. I just believe Lumberton is too close this year and has just enough talent to be denied.  No doubt Nederland will bounce back after a bad game, but I believe Lumberton takes this game in a hard, physical contest.

Lumberton-21

Nederland-14

look for lots of good, hard hitting football in this one

I would not count on that from the Dogs. They tackle, but as of yet there is no reason to think they will be hard hitting. Maybe the absolute all or none situation will awaken the sleeping giant.... I believe they have it in them,,,, but can they flip the switch in week 10?????

Well if Luberton  wins i can only hope that it will teach Mav . to be more Gracious! I don't think that the Lumberton Fans even like this persons post //// While i was hoping Both NED. and LUM. would get in the playoffs ..it doesn't look like that is going to happen ..I will be cheering for my Neighbors and wishing yall the best of luck!

GO DOGS - FROM a INDIAN Friend

I repeat this to MAV.

Sorry big Ned but this year it's Raiders all the way!! Those naysayers who think Lumberton has been lucky, especially the Dayton fans, remember Dayton ONLY scored 7 points against Lumberton regardless of who won. We've got both factors to goto the post season, awsome offense and great defense so Dayton fans get over it, we beat you.........

[move]GO RAIDERS!!!![/move]

Guest maverick24

I repeat this to MAV.

Look Crybabys get over it Yall are just mad that it will be Us knocking BIG BAD NED out of the race and send the boys into the Gym.

Sorry you don't like the fact that I say it like it is, Forget Gracious for years Me and every other Raidernation fan has had to listen to all the crap how we never win and have never been to the Playoffs. If you don't want to hear it stay off because after the Beatdown we put on yall Friday I will be on here Making you mad. If you want to SHUT me up just beat us.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86