CDC Suddenly Changes Their Tune -- Less Than 1 In 10,000 Chance Of Catching Covid From ‘Surfaces’

Reagan

2 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

These KOOKs will never.. ever.. admit they are wrong. You are a much more patient man than I am. 

Wrong about what?  Just because we question what we’re told?  We were told for three years Trump was involved in Russian Collusion.  That was wrong.  We were told Nick Sandmann started trouble in DC.  That was wrong.   We were told mask wouldn’t help, then told they would.  One of those is wrong.  We were told the Virus lived on surfaces for days and you easily could catch it from them.  Now that was wrong.  If you believe everything we’re told, you are the Kook.

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Still, it’s rather disconcerting how the “facts” keep changing.  As I remember, they had researchers checking how long the virus would last, and thus the high chance of catching Covid off of surfaces.   Now Eureka, it’s a 1 in 10,000 shot.  We’re constantly told to follow the science.  If Covid has taught us nothing else, our scientist are unreliable.  Some of you may disagree, but this is just my opinion.

We’re constantly told to believe the numbers also. After the BS I’ve seen pulled in the last 4 1/2 years excuse me if I am ultra skeptical of everything that’s put out. 

42 minutes ago, Realville said:

So your numbers are correct and the doctor that counts the numbers that received a letter from the dept of statistics on how to record the Covid numbers falsely is incorrect. So your saying the doctor does not know what he’s doing? Is he lying? I admire your gullibility.

I love how I can make five valid points, back them up with numbers, refute your argument with your own sources, and you just consistently ignore all of that and continue to pound your own misguided point and your one youtube doctor.  I'm not going to do what I did last time and spend a lot of time trying to make you understand the researched and cited answers that I've provided to your questions.  You don't want those answers.  You'd rather play dumb, which is annoying (or sad, if you're not actually playing).  When faced with facts, often from your own sources, your fallback is completely ignoring those facts and citing anecdotal information from a biased youtube doctor.  So, here's my last comment on here, and I won't respond again, because I already know what your response will be, and it won't have anything to do with what we're talking about:

you have a consistent pattern of demanding that others provide you with numbers and proof that your argument is wrong, instead of being willing to provide your own proof that your argument is right.  In this case, you "were still waiting for someone to provide you with death numbers for the last ten years".  I did this, sourced and cited, and you didn't like that the numbers didn't match your erroneous argument.  you intentionally posted a chart that you knew was inaccurate, or were too dumb to notice the bright red box above said chart saying the chart was based on trends, and did not reflect the pandemic (I don't believe you did not see this box).  I proved your chart was wrong.  you ignored this, and posted your biased youtube politician.  So in two debates with me in a row, you've provided erroneous sources, I've proved those sources wrong, you've ignored my legitimate sources (one being your own source), and then you've fallen back to youtube videos from a politcal shill as sources.  400,000 more people died in 2020 in the US than the year before.  it's inarguable, even if a biased politician/physician claims differently in an interview.  

19 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Wrong about what?  Just because we question what we’re told?  We were told for three years Trump was involved in Russian Collusion.  That was wrong.  We were told Nick Sandmann started trouble in DC.  That was wrong.   We were told mask wouldn’t help, then told they would.  One of those is wrong.  We were told the Virus lived on surfaces for days and you easily could catch it from them.  Now that was wrong.  If you believe everything we’re told, you are the Kook.

No doubt things have been reported that aren't accurate.  But there's a difference between political spin from the left-controlled media and actual concrete numbers from multiple sources.  there's also a difference between questioning sources and motives versus ignoring concrete facts because they don't jive with what you want to believe, which is what some folks on here like to do.  

3 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I love how I can make five valid points, back them up with numbers, refute your argument with your own sources, and you just consistently ignore all of that and continue to pound your own misguided point and your one youtube doctor.  I'm not going to do what I did last time and spend a lot of time trying to make you understand the researched and cited answers that I've provided to your questions.  You don't want those answers.  You'd rather play dumb, which is annoying (or sad, if you're not actually playing).  When faced with facts, often from your own sources, your fallback is completely ignoring those facts and citing anecdotal information from a biased youtube doctor.  So, here's my last comment on here, and I won't respond again, because I already know what your response will be, and it won't have anything to do with what we're talking about:

you have a consistent pattern of demanding that others provide you with numbers and proof that your argument is wrong, instead of being willing to provide your own proof that your argument is right.  In this case, you "were still waiting for someone to provide you with death numbers for the last ten years".  I did this, sourced and cited, and you didn't like that the numbers didn't match your erroneous argument.  you intentionally posted a chart that you knew was inaccurate, or were too dumb to notice the bright red box above said chart saying the chart was based on trends, and did not reflect the pandemic (I don't believe you did not see this box).  I proved your chart was wrong.  you ignored this, and posted your biased youtube politician.  So in two debates with me in a row, you've provided erroneous sources, I've proved those sources wrong, you've ignored my legitimate sources (one being your own source), and then you've fallen back to youtube videos from a politcal shill as sources.  400,000 more people died in 2020 in the US than the year before.  it's inarguable, even if a biased politician/physician claims differently in an interview.  

That’s not the question I asked you. You keep calling the doctor names but can you answer the question  I asked about him?

31 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

These KOOKs will never.. ever.. admit they are wrong. You are a much more patient man than I am. 

all i can do is provide sources and accurate numbers.  I can't make anyone quit being intentionally ignorant to those numbers and sources because acknowledging those numbers would mean they're wrong.  

2 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

all i can do is provide sources and accurate numbers.  I can't make anyone quit being intentionally ignorant to those numbers and sources because acknowledging those numbers would mean they're wrong.  

Your providing a noble pile fear. You should be commended. 

12 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

😂🤣😂

2 minutes ago, Realville said:

That’s not the question I asked you. You keep calling the doctor names but can you answer the question  I asked about him?

Just like the last debate, which is why I'm done debating.  You ignore being proven wrong, you ignore having your sources proven wrong, you ignore having accurate sources provided.  you then deflect by posting one politician's biased observations without addressing the fact that you've been completely proven wrong by real sources (including your own), and then just scream "What did the doctor in my youtube video say?" over and over again, and act like you're somehow being done wrong by not getting an answer to the question.  I provided you with all of the numbers you asked for at the beginning of this thread.  you didn't like them.  your assertion that the death rate in the US has not increased has been entirely disproven.  a biased youtube video is not an accurate rebuttal.  i'm done

15 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Wonder what the increase in suicides  were in 2020?

5 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Just like the last debate, which is why I'm done debating.  You ignore being proven wrong, you ignore having your sources proven wrong, you ignore having accurate sources provided.  you then deflect by posting one politician's biased observations without addressing the fact that you've been completely proven wrong by real sources (including your own), and then just scream "What did the doctor in my youtube video say?" over and over again, and act like you're somehow being done wrong by not getting an answer to the question.  I provided you with all of the numbers you asked for at the beginning of this thread.  you didn't like them.  your assertion that the death rate in the US has not increased has been entirely disproven.  a biased youtube video is not an accurate rebuttal.  i'm done

Like the way you try to kill the messenger instead of addressing the message. Well done. The doctor is right an you want admit it because you would lose credibility in your fake fear message. 

2 hours ago, bullets13 said:

No doubt things have been reported that aren't accurate.  But there's a difference between political spin from the left-controlled media and actual concrete numbers from multiple sources.  there's also a difference between questioning sources and motives versus ignoring concrete facts because they don't jive with what you want to believe, which is what some folks on here like to do.  

I’ll admit, there’s a real problem discerning fact from fiction in the Media.  Never thought I’d see this in America.  Never thought our Media would report “News” based on political ideology and not on newsworthy events/information.  But I could go on all night with “I never thought”, and I never thought that.  😂🤣😂