VP Fits the Mold

baddog

I’m with you baddog, how could senile Joe & Harris get 83 Million votes?  Neither one could open a box of cereal without help.   Harris has been named “border czar” by Biden.  That was 14 days ago.  She not only hasn’t been to the border, she hasn’t even held a news conference.  Good thing she doesn’t work in the private sector, she’d be canned.

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

I noticed they clapped when she said “no religion”.  And that cackling laugh..  That’s enough to drive you to drink.

It’s enough to drive her to smoke dope. When she doesn’t know what to say, she tries to laugh her way out of it. Dumbass said Hanukkah. 

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

I’m with you baddog, how could senile Joe & Harris get 83 Million votes?  Neither one could open a box of cereal without help.   Harris has been named “border czar” by Biden.  That was 14 days ago.  She not only hasn’t been to the border, she hasn’t even held a news conference.  Good thing she doesn’t work in the private sector, she’d be canned.

This is the hidden content, please

Only way is/was to cheat!!  I don't think anyone can reasonably doubt this!