Top two teams from each district

aTm_1989

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22-4A Png and Lumberton

21-3A Hj, Jasper and BC it has to be three in this district

I'm not convinced that HJ should be included on this list. I know they have a great coach and a good group of core players returning, but I don't see their pitching being as strong as the top two. Could I be wrong, yes. Could they upset people, yes, but I'm just not ready to include them with Jasper and BC yet.

I am afraid it's just wishful thinking to try to project H-J into the equation with BC & Jas.  These are your polling-#1 & #2 teams in the state for 3A to begin the season.  H-J will be lucky to compete with OF and  H-F this coming season.

That could very well be the most idiotic thing that ive ever heard....HJ only lost two key players last year and anybody that we lost is replaceable, and has already been replaced... The top two teams in this districe and HJ then Jasper!

That could very well be the most idiotic thing that ive ever heard....HJ only lost two key players last year and anybody that we lost is replaceable, and has already been replaced... The top two teams in this districe and HJ then Jasper!

Who won any big games besides Treece? Both Jasper and BC have returning players who have won the big games. I'm sorry, but none of your returning players are the caliber that Treece was. HJ will not be in the top two in their district.

LCM/PNG

Jasper/BC

it has to be these 4 teams untill someone else can dethrone them.  No one else has, so what makes you think this year will be different.  Im not from any of those schools thats just the way I see it.  It is like picking some one to win 21-3a in football that isnt WOS.

Also dont put much stock in fall ball games. When I played in fall ball games in highschool which was about 4 years ago we never had our real team together always people out for football or select ball.

Don't you think Silsbee needs to be put in there with BC and Jasper? Just like BC and Jasper we lost some big time players, but we have some coming back also.

The reason Silsbee can't be thrown in there is because of pitching. If Skinner can get his act together, then you throw them in there. If he doesn't step up, I don't know who else they have to go to. However, I would say that Silsbee has the potential, if things go there way to have a good season, just probably not in the top two of the district.

To clear things up a bit...

PNG: Eric Harrington is the best there is in Sotheast Texas.PNG also has two sophmores this year that had varsity experience last year as fresmen. Look for PNG to place somewhere in the top 3 and head for the playoffs. They are one of the most heart-filled teams the school has ever seen. DONT sleep on PNG.

LCM: LCM has enough pitching to dish some out to every team

and still have more than every other team. Thompson is a very

talented lefty, Matt Johnson is also very good, and has a bat

to go along with it. LCM won district last year which means

everyone wants to beat them that much more. They have a

solid chance to win district this year and need to take

advantage of it.

Vidor: Vidor lost some pitching but still have Hester and Robichau to lead the way, both with varsity experience. Perhaps the team

leader is V.J. Bunner who has an excellent glove and a solid bat

to accompany his glove. Vidor made an unexpected playoff

appearance last year and look to do it again. They are not short

talent and have the coaching so dont sleep on the pirates either.

This team may come out with a district title, but are long-shot underdogs to the LCM Battlin' Bears.

Nederland: As a resident of this town, i have to have more hope

for Nederland than anyone else, word around town is

they have a new kid coming in named anthony babino and

have high expectations for him. They have Trahans bat and

are going to need it to try for a spot in the top 3. They

got very close last year but were blown away by vidor 13-0

in the game for 3rd place and look to seek revenge.

WHAT A DISTRICT THIS IS GOING TO BE!!!!!

To clear things up a bit...

Nederland: As a resident of this town, i have to have more hope

for Nederland than anyone else, word around town is

they have a new kid coming in named anthony babino and

have high expectations for him. They have Trahans bat and

are going to need it to try for a spot in the top 3. They

got very close last year but were blown away by vidor 13-0

in the game for 3rd place and look to seek revenge.

WHAT A DISTRICT THIS IS GOING TO BE!!!!!

Babino is a solid prospect.  I'm not sure he'll play Varsity this year but is definitely a rising star with Varsity potential.  Nederland has ten returning lettermen and 4 seniors(Dylan Ford, Chad Bass, Clint Pitts, and Shae Campbell) that played JV last year.  That doesn't leave a lot of room on a roster. As for as bats go I don't know who Trahan would replace, with Ryan Sampere, Aaron Mcfarland, Jordan Pitts, Reagan Stanley, Kirby Bellow, Adam Broussard, Trey Terracina, Josh Dean, Jude Vidrine, and Justin Richard all returning and all having shown an ability to hit.  They could be a formidable lineup.  Don't misunderstand me.  Trahan is a good ball player.  I just don't know who he would replace?  Nedrland has a lot of talent in the pipeline that includes underclassmen like Ryan Brady, Marcus Louviere, Jacob Pitts, Tyler Smith, Stephen Schlett, etc.  It's going to be fun to watch in the next several years.

Babino is a solid prospect.  I'm not sure he'll play Varsity this year but is definitely a rising star with Varsity potential.   Nederland has ten returning lettermen and 4 seniors(Dylan Ford, Chad Bass, Clint Pitts, and Shae Campbell) that played JV last year.  That doesn't leave a lot of room on a roster. As for as bats go I don't know who Trahan would replace, with Ryan Sampere, Aaron Mcfarland, Jordan Pitts, Reagan Stanley, Kirby Bellow, Adam Broussard, Trey Terracina, Josh Dean, Jude Vidrine, and Justin Richard all returning and all having shown an ability to hit.  They could be a formidable lineup.   Don't misunderstand me.  Trahan is a good ball player.  I just don't know who he would replace?  Nedrland has a lot of talent in the pipeline that includes underclassmen like Ryan Brady, Marcus Louviere, Jacob Pitts, Tyler Smith, Stephen Schlett, etc.  It's going to be fun to watch in the next several years.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder